Big Dick (Fabulous Fantasies 1996)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    alois
    Participant
      @alois

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=222654

****Warning**** This table contains sexual content, so if you are offended by that, don’t download it.  It is a re-themed game from the “Big Deal” table by Fabulous Fantasies.  The playfield and playing is not changed.

Have fun!

Floydian88
      Participant
        @jbento88

Link doesnt work :(

Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation

What’s the issue with this table, did you add a screenshot when you uploaded it

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

I get it!  This was a 1963 Big Deal with a NSFW back glass.  Things must have been slow at Bally for Christensen to have spent time on this.  Curious piece of history.  Funny thread on pinside about a guy that acquired one without knowing what it looked like until he got home and unpacked it.  Doh!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by JR.
            Thalamus
              @thalamus

What’s the issue with this table, did you add a screenshot when you uploaded it

I have no idea what the issue is. I don’t see anything uploaded that may relate to the title or link provided. Guess something went seriously wrong at some stage.

Floydian88
              Participant
                @jbento88

Has anyone had any luck finding this elsewhere? Was it taken down or never successfully posted?

alois
                Participant
                  @alois

I have immediately deleted the table after I got a rejection-mail (just 15 minutes went by between the upload and my deleting it, so not even a single download should have been possible).  The content was too strong, and I want to apologize to the moderators for my poor judgement in this matter!

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Since I’m not the only moderator. I can’t know if anyone else rejected the upload, or if it was a server issue. Why am I saying this ? Because I saw a couple of days ago that both Bord and Hirez  got rejected from what I can only imagine being in error.

alois
                    Participant
                      @alois

Since I’m not the only moderator. I can’t know if anyone else rejected the upload, or if it was a server issue. Why am I saying this ? Because I saw a couple of days ago that both Bord and Hirez got rejected from what I can only imagine being in error.

Actually there were 4 mails, three with just the subject line “Moderator has rejected your file” and one with the full text:

Hi,
                      administrator has rejected your file:

Big Dick (Fabulous Fantasies 1996)

Please google bgresto, take a look at the backglass and tell me whether it is appropriate to re-upload it!

Thalamus
                        @thalamus

I can see why it was rejected if you posted a screenshot of that one at least. For sexual content in the backglass, members have censored the screenshot before upload. That makes it more, easy to approve at least.

alois
                        Participant
                          @alois

I can see why it was rejected if you posted a screenshot of that one at least. For sexual content in the backglass, members have censored the screenshot before upload. That makes it more, easy to approve at least.

I tried to include a screenshot of the table, but it wasn’t shown (maybe because there was a space in the filename or that it was a jpg).   It looked like that:

I would appreciate it if those who think it is to offensive would post a comment here!

Laylow
                          Participant
                            @pinlow

It’s part of pinball history, so would be nice to add to the collection. People who don’t want it, just don’t download.

Ah

Ah

alois
                            Participant
                              @alois

It’s part of pinball history, so would be nice to add to the collection. People who don’t want it, just don’t download.

OK, I’ll wait 6 hours and if there is no objection to this post coming from a moderator I’ll reupload it.

Bukowski would have loved that table. ;-)

Thalamus
                                @thalamus

I agree with Laylow.

Well, I would not object to that upload. But, as you mention. Rename the screenshot to be without spaces and in png file format.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?