Blackout 2.0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Schreibi34
    Participant
      @schreibi34

I bought a new gaming PC and wanted to check how it runs Blender. So i took my old 32assassin mod of Blackout and cleaned it up a bit.

Herweh will once again do all the scripting. Thanks, man!

Once again a big thanks to 32assassin for bringing this to VPX!

I have to make new inserts. If somebody knows what font was used, please let me know!

Original PNG:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtQwS7kKT0THg-1aEjPrjdj-gMhmgg?e=S1ORrj

Preview:

Blackout Render - 09

3 users thanked author for this post.
      bord
        @bord

Yyyyyyesssss! Great choice for a redux.

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

Eurostile and Microgramma are the most likely font candidates. It was available as dry transfer art at the time.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.

2 users thanked author for this post.
          The Loafer
          Participant
            @theloafer

Well that sure does look great!

Mr_H
            Participant
              @jhopwood

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I love this table, I go to it a bit. Love the look and the sounds. Man I’m pumped you and Herweh are giving it your treatment!

Mr_H
              Participant
                @jhopwood

Just say’n…super excited!

B-)

Mark70
                Participant
                  @mark70

This picture looks gorgeous!
                  Schreibi34 and Herweh are working on it? Then I already know it is gonna be great in every way.

Scotty VH
                    @scottt

Eurostile and Microgramma are the most likely font candidates. It was available as dry transfer art at the time.

This is incredibly valuable information!  Are there other fonts that were used as dry transfer art that I should know about?  Thank you, Loafer!

LynnInDenver
                    Participant
                      @lynnindenver

Univers and Helvetica I think were also widely available, and I think were also used on playfields. This started changing once computerized typesetting started becoming common in art shops. There’s actually a definite point where playfield art, text on the playfield started to be experimented with, and stopped having as many instances where something was awkwardly placed, since size could be varied much more easily.

Mr_H
                      Participant
                        @jhopwood

Love looking at that render.

Schreibi34
                        Participant
                          @schreibi34

Sorry, guys!

Herweh is busy and i will not finish this table without him. This WIP was posted way to early so this is my fault! I’m not sure if this one will ever be finished. VPE is in sight (a small dot on the horizon). No work is wasted because this could be (i said COULD BE!) my first VPE table whenever that is. 3D work is done so we’ll see…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?