Comet (Williams 1985)b2s

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Wildman
    Participant
      @wildman

Thanks for sharing. Although the image may be a higher res, the fact that its not parallel to the LCDs is killing my OCD. If you could just straighten this image it would be just fantastic!

I have a solution to cure your OCD,  just keep using the other backglass and dont use this one,, problem solved    B-)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Wildman.
      handyturnips
      Participant
        @handyturnips

No no, that only mitigates OCD and circumvents MY problem.

It’s clear that you worked hard on it and are only accepting of praise for the effort.

Please excuse my critique.

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Holy cow!  EVH guitar pick guy is right.  Well I have another cure for this – beer.  Or play with only one shoe on?

I understand the OCD thing and do not mean to make light of it.  I think I read how bord has trouble playing tables that have the wrong font on the inserts.  Now that’s OCD.

Wildman
          Participant
            @wildman

It’s clear that you worked hard on it and are only accepting of praise for the effort.

You can critique all you want the db2s editor is free you can change all you want to suit your taste..
            1= I make these for myself and i just share them , I don’t make nobody use them, And you dont have to use it
            2= you can critique, call it crap, say you made better, other guy made it better, LOL I dont give a fuck
            3= If its not up to your standards make your own shit..

4= Yeah I like the praise cause I put alot of time into this shit, you got no clue how many backglasses I have made and how much time i put into them.
            I been making them from day 1, 2013… 8 yrs well over 600 +
            and yeah its your problem …So you got anymore dumb shit to say? :whistle: WTF

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Wildman.
            Peter222
            Participant
              @swietlikowa

You’re criticizing the guy who made most of the high-end backglasses available for us to enjoy playing on our tables. That’s not constructive criticism. It’s just weak. But if you think you can do something even better, get off your ass and show us your class!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Peter222.
              Shannon
              Participant
                @shannon1

You are a pillar of this hobby and one of the contributors that keeps it going. Thanks for all that you do and my cab wouldn’t look near as impressive without your backglasses!

TXT11
                Participant
                  @txt11

Wildman – You are as important to this hobby as JP Salas.  He is a master at tables and you are a MASTER at Backglasses.  Even when there is only an old version available it is 99% of the time one of yours.  As just a hobbyist and not a designer – I SAY THANK YOU !!!

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

So…can we circle back to @makmak post?  I think that is John Belushi in the back row.   Damn, was just reading up on the artist  – Python Anghelo.  I did not know he had passed in ’14 at 60.  Crap.

Glad we still have Ken the Wildman gifting us all these (600+???) works of art.

makmak
                    Participant
                      @makmak

@jfr1 I dont know a rollercoaster movie with Belushi, so this doesnt make sense to me.

I’ll stick with the (more intersting)  story of an cameo appearance of Mr. Williams (like hitchcock in his films ;-)

Anyways, thx to wildman I ve played bords table again and again and again yesterday, couldnt believe how real everything looked & played (table & backglass)!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by makmak.
                      JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

In ’81 Belushi was at his unfortunately short lived zenith. Very popular.  I can’t begin to explain why it might be him but why are Ron and Nancy on a coaster in Cyclone? ‘Sometimes you just have to let art…float over you.’

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?