Dirty Harry PuPPack

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    hawkeyez88
    Participant
      @hawkeyez88

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=221196

***WARNING SOME NUDITY AND LANGUAGE***

***READ THE INSTALLATION TAB***

Thanks to Joey Beaulieu for the overlays! SuperDimi and Harlan are awesome – always willing to help and test for me as well. Thanks to my discord testers and Moviguru for being my 4×3 tester!

Thanks as always to the “Guru’s” Opeckie, David, Peter and Terry for always lending a hand!

This is for Fun DO NOT SELL or Redistribute.

Bert Toni
      Participant
        @berttoni

Yes!!!  I will play later…. Thanxxxxxxx :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

dieman
        Participant
          @dieman

Great pup.
          how do get my backglass to look like your picture? I tried all 4 options and no luck.

on mine I have that dmd on the bottom of that I don’t need.

hawkeyez88
          Participant
            @hawkeyez88

Great pup.

how do get my backglass to look like your picture? I tried all 4 options and no luck.

on mine I have that dmd on the bottom of that I don’t need.

I think you’re referring to the topper callouts are showing up on the backglass? If so, editthispuppack.bat turn off screens 0 and 14 and save – assuming you’re using option 3. I’ll start creating another pupconfig option. Didn’t think about the people that have their own dmd but no topper screen, and don’t want the topper on at all.

Gramps
            Participant
              @gramps

Excellence as usual hawkeyez88.  Adds so much to the table!  Thank you.

joeplainfield
              Participant
                @joeplainfield

This is nice. Makes a great machine even better. Thank you.

Bert Toni
                Participant
                  @berttoni

Tested yesterday a little bit. I missed an attract mode or Intro. :unsure:

dieman
                  Participant
                    @dieman

Thank you John, that’s exactly what I was looking for.

what would make this table better now would be a color DMD. ?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by dieman.
                    hawkeyez88
                    Participant
                      @hawkeyez88

Tested yesterday a little bit. I missed an attract mode or Intro. :unsure:

Didn’t do one for this one. It’s pretty cool though people have come to expect them. I like that!

fanfan3
                      Participant
                        @fanfan3

bjr a tous desole mais je suis nouveaux dans ce domaine et j’ai du mal a comprendre tous…dois-je mettre tout les fichiers du dh_lx2 dans pupvideo ou que certains????et comment choisir l’opion et ou la placer si je dois la deplacer merci d’avance

bjr a desole all but I’m new in this field and I have a hard time understanding all … do I have to put all the files of the dh_lx2 in pupvideo or as some???? and how to choose the opion and or place it if I have to move it thank you in advance

hawkeyez88
                        Participant
                          @hawkeyez88

bjr a tous desole mais je suis nouveaux dans ce domaine et j’ai du mal a comprendre tous…dois-je mettre tout les fichiers du dh_lx2 dans pupvideo ou que certains????et comment choisir l’opion et ou la placer si je dois la deplacer merci d’avance

bjr a desole all but I’m new in this field and I have a hard time understanding all … do I have to put all the files of the dh_lx2 in pupvideo or as some???? and how to choose the opion and or place it if I have to move it thank you in advance

Place the whole dh_lx2 folder into your pupvideos folder. There are different .bat files that will depend on your setup. If you aren’t sure, you can try each one and see how it looks without hurting anything.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?