Gottlieb Premier Big House – 1989 – VP9 to VPX conversion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rascal
    Participant
      @rascal

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/gottlieb-premier-big-house-1989-vp9-to-vpx-conversion/

This is a VPX conversion of mfuegemann’s 1989 Gottlieb Premier Big House table. Big thanks to mfuegemann for his work.

Additional thanks to:
      Zany for the Elevator Screw, the Flasher Domes, the Bumper Cap, Drop Target, Ramp and Flipper models

Arngrim for the DOF review

Fuzzel for providing the images for the playfield lights

Batch for the Desktop Backdrop image

Inkchnito for the DIP switch code

Destruk for the VP8 table and the Lamp and Solenoid numbers

JPSalas for the fading Flasher code

This table is really fun to play. Feel free to fix it up or modify it. ;)

It needs the rom named “bighouse.zip”. Hopefully you have a friend who has it, because the Gottlieb roms were pulled from all of the VP sites. Quietly ask your friend. :)

STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria

Nice one, some Adjustments needed, but for now ok, just i recommend for FS Players, to use this POV,
        rascal, you can also Import and use for further Updates …

BlackPredator72
        Participant
          @blackpredator72

Thnx for another conversion. Hopefully I can delete the VP9 selection on my cab for good. Still missing 300+ but with this tempo, end of the year it’s ready :good:

rx2006je
          Participant
            @rx2006je

i can’t seem to get the b2s backglass to load with the table any suggestions.  nevermind fixed it

Queniart
            Participant
              @queniart62

Bonsoir pour bighouse j aïs remarquer que les trois lampe multiplicateur du haut ne fonctionne pas il imposible aussi de rentrer c initial haut score voila sans quoi bon travail vivement raven en vpx encore merci

Queniart
              Participant
                @queniart62

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Bonsoir pour bighouse j aïs remarquer que les trois lampe multiplicateur du haut ne fonctionne pas aussi impossible aussi de rentrer c premier score haut voila sans quoi bon travail vivement raven en vpx encore merci</span></span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?