Happy new year

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus

So, where I’m located the new year is about 02:40 into the new year and I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for the fun you’ve given me in the past year. I’ve learned a lot from you guys, and are truly appreciative of all the feedback, good or bad. Preferably good of course ;)

I want to especially thanks @randr for still keeping us up and running. You are the man, we all hope to see you around more, but, the business that provides for your income is of course the most important. Especially in these Covid times. I just hope that we some time down the new year will be able to meet in a normal way.

To be honest, without you guys, I would have had a much harder time coping with the pandemic. Yes, I have a few out-burst this year, which, the longer running members should not be surprised about I guess. I just love this community sometimes too much to not take the word to mouth, especially at the the time I would do better than just hit the hay.

In short, Thank you everyone – and I wish you a happy new year ! :rose:

10 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr

Happy new year @thalamus you have been a huge help in keeping this site going and I thank you for that. Been a crazy year let’s hope 2021 slows down a bit.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation

@randr, as always thankyou sir, we would never have this amazing place to “hang out” if it wasn’t for you.  Hopefully 2021 will be the year of Hayburners!!!

@thalamus
          , happy New Years bro, always great to have you around.  Question, it’s still 2020 here, does 2021 suck so far as bad as 2020 did???  I can’t imagine it getting any better any time soon

my wish for the new year since I got my wish for  2020, the Nicholas cage table, I hope this year we can finally have some more music tables :bye:

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

“does 2021 suck so far as bad as 2020 did???     Perfect.  Thanks for the laugh.  Almost spit my eggnog out.

Looking forward to all that the new year brings, hope it is lots of blessings and fun unseen surprises.  Thanks guys for a fantastic community and thanks ….Jason is it? …for the t-shirt.  AND holding this all down while having a wild ass crazy year.

Cheers!

bord
              @bord

#hayburners2021

Happy new year, all.

sheltemke
              Participant
                @sheltemke

“To be honest, without you guys, I would have had a much harder time coping with the pandemic.”

It’s funny but i said almost the same to Goldchicco yesterday on facebook. I totally agree with you everything i got here in 2020 (not just tables, but community too) were a little oasis in a f*cking large desert what was 2020 itself.

I want to thank everything guys. This community is fantastic.

marie
                Participant
                  @marie

Best wishes for all!!

And of course thanks for all your contributions for this great hobby, with a special mention for Randr.

So I say
                  Thank you for Vpinball, the tables I’m playing
                  Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
                  Who can live without it? I ask in all honesty
                  What would life be?
                  Without the site or the app, what are we?
                  So I say thank you for the Vpinball
                  For giving it to me

:rose:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?