Harry Potter – PuP Display Fillers for 4:3 Backglasses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vogliadicane
    Participant
      @vogliadicane

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=163753

If we 4:3 Backglass users want to maintain the 16:9 ratio of PuP Backglasses, we always have the problem, that there is some unused space below them. The Fillers are for those (few, I guess). Just use them in one of the screens via PuP Pack Editor. I use Topper, because I don’t have one and this one works flawlessly for me.

For HP I took various parts of Scotty’s Apron and other images, so all credits go to him.

P.S.: The different lights versions of HP are to give people more options, when using a PuP DMD or not

5 users thanked author for this post.
      bietekwiet
      Participant
        @bietekwiet

I have a 4:3 screen (1280X1024) and the original pup pack works really well without trickery for me. I set it up as a 16:9 backglass (1280X720) at the top and a 4:1 ratio DMD (1200X300) underneath.

There is only a tiny sliver of empty space left in the DMD area which looks great when just black.

In your photos it looks like the DMD is smaller?

In the script choose option 0 in the PupDMDdriver in the table script to use a 4:1 ratio LCD DMD

Or perhaps your backglass is not in the proper 16:9 ratio?

vogliadicane
        Participant
          @vogliadicane

? No, I want the DMD small like this. And there are tables, which don’t have a DMD e.g. Clue,

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/clue-pup-display-filler-for-43-backglasses/

so…

bietekwiet
          Participant
            @bietekwiet

Got it. In those cases it seems like a good addition, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?