Help: VPuniverse forums can't sign up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    m0riarty
    Participant
      @m0riarty

I know this might be a strange place to post, but everyone in the community seems so helpful, I thought there might be a admin from the VPuniverse forms here.

I have been trying for the last week to sign up for the VPuniverse forums and am unable.  The sign up page seems to get stuck on the security question.  I have sent several requests using “contact us” with no response.

anyone know and admin over there?

bord
        @bord

Happens sometimes. Let @dazz know. He’ll help you.

Thalamus
          @thalamus

Try to run your browser in incognito mode when signing up. If it works. Clean up your cookies or you could also try a different browser – at least for the signup part.

m0riarty
          Participant
            @m0riarty

Somebody must’ve goosed the machine last night. I logged on and signed up. Thanks everybody

Dazz
            Participant
              @dazz

Not sure what was going on, but I didn’t do anything on my end.  Glad to hear that you were able to get signed up.

Sutter Cane
              Participant
                @suttercane

Hi I’m new to this forum and the same thing happened to me.

Can’t register, I don’t received the e-mail.  I tried yesterday and still don’t received it.

I checked my spam folder, also tried in incognito mode and with a different browser.  My e-mail adress is also correct.

@dazz
                could you please help me on this?  Thanks!  :)

Sutter Cane
                Participant
                  @suttercane

Update :  I changed my e-mail to the same one and now I received the e-mail to validate it, but the page is stuck at “Please confirm your email”  I can’t do antything but ask to resend confirmation.  I tried again the same steps as above.  I’m still at the same point….

Sutter Cane
                  Participant
                    @suttercane

Update #2 : (Solved!)  Ok I finally found a way to get register and sign up.   On the page which ask you to “resend an e-mail”, I just clicked the next button to changed my e-mail adress to another adress and it work.  If I change for the same e-mail, it keep asking to validate your account over and over.

Anyway, I leave this right here, hope this will eventually help someone else.  ;)

P.S :  Sorry for multiple posts, I just saw there’s an Edit button.  My bad…

Dazz
                    Participant
                      @dazz

Sorry. A lot of email providers block automated emails from legit sources. Sometimes emails don’t even make it to the spam folder.

LTA
                      Participant
                        @luvthatapex

Look like VPuniverse is out to lunch now. Hope it comes back soon.

randr
                        Keymaster
                          @randr

It will be back up soon. Just doing updates I’m sure plus a big game is on today :)

********************************************************
                          Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                          for IOS and Android

outhere
                            @outhere

I’ve got the Puppy bowl on right now is that the big game you’re referring too?

Therake2010
                            Participant
                              @therake2010

Having a hard time logging into vpuniverse. Won’t let me.  Any suggestions

leeoneil
                              Participant
                                @leeoneil

Hello ! I have the same problem, i can’t register on VPuniverse.
                                I tried 3 mail, but none of those received the activation e-mail.

I let pass several days but nothing happens. Is there a way to contact someone from this community to validate the account  ?

Thank’s for your help !

Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

@dazz : The admin has an account here too. And you have info on how to get into discord and he seems to be around on facebook too.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?