No NBA support thread, so i will start it…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation

I dont know why Bambi didnt post his upload at vpinball the regular way but reading the comments at the bottom of the instructions, i can only guess that someone pissed him off at VPF…

anyways, since there is no support thread on his release, a wierd thing was happening when i tried his NBA table and the latest X-men release.  Both tables and backglasses would come up, but the freezys dmd wouldnt come up, instead what looked like the old vpinmame dmd came up  but it crashed before anything would work.  Happened on this and xmen, which the last version of xmen worked fine.  With xmen, someone suggested to set the at91jit to 0, which worked, why the old table didnt have to i dont know.

With NBA, the same thing happens, but the at91jit trick doesnt work.  Instead, if i take the b2s out of the table folder it works fine.  If i put a different version of the b2s from vpu it works.  If i put the b2s from Bambi’s download in, it crashes.  If i use Bambi’s b2s with the pm5 table it works?????  any clues?

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation

oh, and by the way.  Big thanks to you @bambiplattfuss for doing this table.   Love all your work

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

The “not posting to the three sites” could also be a response to the Lazy Commercial Pincab Sellers out there who either haven’t been caught and banned, or just opened another account and continued after being banned. At the least, he’s forcing some of them to have to check yet another site just to get a small handful of tables.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

outhere
            @outhere

The back glass that came with the game worked for me but I did notice it’s quite a large file maybe that’s a reason you’re having trouble
            Maybe the reason it works with the pm5 it has something To do with the interaction of the game

Tom
            Participant
              @armyaviation

Odd because I don’t have an issue with any other backglasses.

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Not had any issues with the supplied db2s. One stuck ball under the net, a shake and it came loose. Need to play this table more. Don’t know the rules well enough yet. Can’t say I have any ideas to why your are seeing this Tom.

Dodger
                Participant
                  @dodger1980

I have the same problem. But I can’t play any SAM table when using Freezys DMD. I have a PinDMD3.

Wildman
                  Participant
                    @wildman

Works fine here..  Love the words of wisdom in the credits :good:    Great job….

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Thalamus
                      @thalamus

@dodger1980 : Probably related to this – give it a try. https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/turning-onoff-at91jit/

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      Dodger
                      Participant
                        @dodger1980

Thanks, I found this fix some time ago. My wife realy likes the AC/DC table so I won´t disable it there :D I think I need to beef up the cabinet a little bit, because the games still crash when I´m using the virtual DMD. So I don´t think it a problem with the PINDMD3.

But thanks for the help :)

NBA Tables looks and plays fine btw. Just gave it a couple spins.

Thalamus
                          @thalamus

@@armyaviation / Tom : I don’t expect that this can be an issue – but, who knows. Could it be that you at some time saved the db2s settings and those are still in your db2sserversettings ? And are making issues for this backglass ? Wild guess.

Tom
                          Participant
                            @armyaviation

I actually went there and deleted the entry for this table so it would make a new one. No luck

Sliderpoint
                            Participant
                              @sliderpoint

For desktop users, I noticed that it’s setup to use VPMDMD, but the DMD textbox is currently off the screen.  Just need to drag it back into view.

Nice job on the table.  Looks great. Plays fun!

-Mike

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?