SOLVEDPopper with pindmd2 issues

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    austinwilli
    Participant
      @austinwilli

Hoping for some help (only one google hit on a similar issue without resolution)
      After a significant hardware upgrade (MB/CPU/RAM) I ended up having to do a clean install of windows 10 pro. I have resolved everything in my setup but real dmd with popper.
      I re-installed vpx/fx etc and followed the tutorials on pinup player and popper.
      I have the freezy files and the popper dlls in vpinmame folder (identical to my prior load which worked)
      I have a big dots pindmd2 and I have it working in VPX and mirroring on FX3 with dmdext also have flex for ultra tables working (this works when I launch the emu’s from popper as well).
      In the popper media the dmd won’t work. I have reinstalled (followed the guide for player and popper). When I run popper doctor hardware dmd test= I see the “test dmd mirror” on the monitor but the real dmd goes solid orange. When I attempt to stop the DMD I get a popper doctor error of “The RPC server is unavailable.” When I run popper and enter a table the dmd works but when i exit back to popper whatever table i was last playing stays persistent on the dmd as I scroll.

I have tried disabling UAC- reinstalling nailbusters dmd files and – re-registering, etc.

SOLVED: had to run net framework repair utility from microsoft

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?