Soccer Kings (Zaccaria 1982)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
      @goldchicco

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=221451

I fully coded the table converting the vp9 table, script should completed *, switches numbers, lights numbers, ball rolling sound etc.

*When ball is back on the playfield sometimes the attacking zone keep releasing the ball – this need to be fixed.

Sources are really low for me , so I’m releasing it as WIP, hopefully WE can make this table better.

I am posting it here to see if someone would jump onboard or rebuild it or having access to sources can provide better images.

This table is NOT INTENDED to be played at the moment (if you decide to play with it, it’s all on you) and so please don’t post questions about this or that is not working.

TABLE RELEASED AS IS – NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED BY ME

This table is posted to try to make a good one in VPX and can be used as blueprint.

Images upscaled by Movieguru

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes without approval

Marcio
      Participant
        @marcioclauss

Very Cool ThanksGoldchicco:yahoo:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        World of VPX
        Participant
          @pincade

Plays really nice thanks so much.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Allan1130
          Participant
            @allan1130

Very nice table.  Well done (as always).  I’m the guy who had asked you to try to create the VPX version of Beat the Clock, and Vegas.  You were able to do it, and beautifully done, I might add.  I want to know if you can also work on a VPX version for the following three VPT tables:

CYCLOPES

LIGHTS…CAMERA…ACTION

MEPHISTO

I enjoy these three tables, but the table play is way too slow, and the graphics need an update.  See if you can work your magic for these 3 tables.  Thanks again, for all your time, and hard work.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Allan1130.
            Goldchicco
            Participant
              @goldchicco

@Allan1130

Mephisto is a table by JP Salas – you should ask him first if he is going to work or has plans to work on his table.

Lights, Camera, Action  – is someone that I know project to redo it in 2021

Cyclopes: I will take a look, can’t guarantee at the moment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?