The Getaway High Speed II PUP pack – VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    davidcd13
    Participant
      @davidcd13

Thanks for your work, it looks really great. I test as soon as I get home from work :)

There is a newer version of the table on vpforum (v1.2)

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=13130

1 user thanked author for this post.
      studlygoorite
      Participant
        @studlygoorite

Great Pup Pack team, thanks for doing and sharing it.

nanuk
        Participant
          @nanuk

wow amazing but…. just kidding no but it’s just amazing

kds70
          Participant
            @kds70

What option are you playing?

Let me think; i think i´ve used option 3 … it happened 2 times for now. After that it doesn´t occur anymore … let´s see. Maybe i will make some more games later – thank you ;-)

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

kenswift
            Participant
              @kenswift

wow amazing but…. just kidding no but it’s just amazing

I was bracing myself.. lol thanks man

kenswift
              Participant
                @kenswift

If you can possibly record it when it happens it would be helpful. Really strange one because its happening so little (Ive played 100 games and never happened) but it is happened to a few. Thanks

kds70
                Participant
                  @kds70

happened again … here in this video the game is ended already and the video sequence doesn´t stop. i´ve noticed it happening in the last quarter of a 200 million match and the game began struggling because of this video sequence will not end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IesMylIDN1fHTPmiS_GA1DGwWuWIyYVk/view?usp=sharing

but when it does happen? i think sometimes at the end of a video mode match?

I´m using PinUpPopper 1.45 and vpx 1.6 final if this helps :unsure:

joeplainfield
                  Participant
                    @joeplainfield

This….is beautiful. You guys took a great game and made it hugely immersive. Thank you.

hawkeyez88
                    Participant
                      @hawkeyez88

Here’s a small update to the getaway puppack. There was some bad logic I left behind for video mode causing issues for some Download and replace your current PuP-Pack_Options folder rerun the .bat file for your setup. Sorry about that all, and thanks for the support and your patience! https://ftp.memeotech.com:4433/public/file/02HMjyu4AU2KzoiRwx9MOg/PuP-Pack_Options.7z

4 users thanked author for this post.
                      Major Frenchy
                      Participant
                        @steph

This is just Amazing. Harlan Russo, John Memeo, Superdimi and Kenswift

That video preview is so professional.

WELL DONE TEAM

kenswift
                        Participant
                          @kenswift

Big fans of your YouTube Major. Thanks for the kind words.

kenswift
                          Participant
                            @kenswift

Patch is posted in this thread by my partner. Thanks for helping us lock it in. Let me know if it works fine.

Blamer
                            Participant
                              @blamer

Thanks a lot for this great pack!

I’m also having the video mode often triggered, mainly when I lose a ball, but that’s really not a big deal.

We will fix it. Thanks for the feedback. What option are you choosing that video mode loops like that?

I’m using Option 1 – DMD and Topper on BG

EDIT: I tested the fix by @hawkeyez88 and everything seems to be just fine now. Thanks!

Silverbot
                              Participant
                                @silverbot

This is EPIC!!!!! Thank you so much. :yahoo:

kds70
                                Participant
                                  @kds70

Let me know if it works fine.

Made a few games with this patch. Seems to work fine now … thank you very much and keep on pinballin´ ;-)

Gramps
                                  Participant
                                    @gramps

Insanely fun !!!!!!  Thank you !

calium
                                    Participant
                                      @calium

Whats the Name of the Movie in the Trailer?

The Loafer
                                      Participant
                                        @theloafer

Baby Driver

i finally gave it a try, holy smokes did you guys ever reached successfully for the top.

special commendation for your use of humor lol

kenswift
                                        Participant
                                          @kenswift

Baby Driver. Great movie. If you watch it bare in mind that every gunshot, siren, alarm, is in synch with the soundtrack. The whole movie was built around the soundtrack.

djinfinity907
                                          Participant
                                            @djinfinity907

Man,

Some Jason Statham Transporter shots would really set this off B-)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 62 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?