VR ROOM The Who’s Tommy Pinball Wizard (Data East 1994)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Arvid
    Participant
      @arvid84

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-the-whos-tommy-pinball-wizard-data-east-1994/

This is a VR Room for The Who’s Tommy Pinball Wizard by Ninuzzu.

Story
      Tommy is blind, deaf, and dumb, but there is nothing wrong with him. As a small child, he accidentally witnessed the murder of his father by his stepfather. His mother and stepfather told him to forget everything he had seen and heard, and to never talk about it; but Tommy carried it to the extreme, turned inward, and stopped seeing, hearing, or speaking at all. He suffered much while growing up and finally found happiness in, of all things, playing pinball. When he became the world champion pinball player it brought his family fame and fortune. After being spontaneously healed, he began to teach others of his unique perspective on life, eventually becoming a religious cult figure.

Features

• You can use Left/Right Magnasave to enable/disable the VR Room
      • Also, check the script for changing some cosmetic options

Credits
      Ninuzzu for the amazingly detailed table

8 users thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Ha!  Pete turned 75 today btw.  Long Live Rock!!

Rawd
        Participant
          @rawd

Thanks Arvid!

Rawd
          Participant
            @rawd

OK.  This is really excellent.  I really like the corner room idea with the fading textures.  I like this approach, very effective.   I like having the instructions clear on the wall.  The cabinet is excellent, and I like that you made the floor flat :)   The only thing I would suggest, is…..  You can grab the pinball legs out of any one of my latest releases…  they are the same model, but separated so that you can change their height and angle if needed for the floor.   Thanks again for this awesome room!

Rajo Joey
            Participant
              @joey2001

Thanks for the nice VR-room. :good:

Ben Logan2
              Participant
                @benlogan2

Thanks for another release, Arvid. Love the placement in corner. Topper with young Daltry reflection is totally sweet! Nice idea. Always love pinball flyers on walls. Plays awesome. Also really like the way the bright flashers illuminate room. Super work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?