Well… I am back..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KiwiBri
    Participant
      @kiwibri

Hello everyone,

I fired up my VPin earlier tonight – first time since about Jan 2020.  You would have thought I would have used it a lot with the COVID lockdown happening but lots was going on and it fell to the back of my priorities.

So.. I was happy the machine was still working well.. tested a few games in pinup popper, (Visual Pinball X ,FX3 ) , DOF is working (yay!) and so is my Pinscape board and plunger.

before I stopped using it, I had done a lot of fixes on the underlying hardware.

I think I have a feeling I will be overwhelmed when I look to see “whats new” in tables and software.  So far I have updated the PIN2DMD firmware to v3.20. I noticed that there was a 64bit version of the PIN2DMD.exe.. interesting.. I left my system with the 32bit version for now.

Looks like I will need updates soon for :

• Pinup Popper
      • DOF
      • VPX
      • and the many new tables and updated ones!

I saw that Stern are releasing a Led Zepplin table..  hoping there’s a VPX table coming too :)

I must admit it was SO GOOD to see this website was still up and running! Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone..  MJR, TerryRed, randr … :)

cheers…

1 user thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Welcome back!  Hope all is well.  If you’re a Zep fan, check this table out – –

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/led-zeppelin-pinball/

1 user thanked author for this post.
        KiwiBri
        Participant
          @kiwibri

Welcome back! Hope all is well. If you’re a Zep fan, check this table out – –

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/led-zeppelin-pinball/

thank you JR, all is well.  Thanks for that link!  I see there is a new Iron Maiden one table out too! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?