Where did the transparency go?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

Run into a strange thing! I use loading videos (set to ScreeN 7) that are set to be Transparent in PuP Pack Editor. But they are not getting transparent anymore, I don´t know what happened. The “loading videos” is shown with a black background instead of being transparent.

Also, when I when I play instruction videos from (ScreeN 9) the screen shut off after 10-15 seconds, is it any setting that keeps that Pup Screen open? I have tried everything in the PupPackeditor. Can´t get it to work.

Thanks in advance!

NailBuster
        @nailbuster

its your GPU settings.  go through each of the screen shots in your theme.zip for GPU settings for transparency.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

its your GPU settings. go through each of the screen shots in your theme.zip for GPU settings for transparency.

Thank you very much Nailbuster for taking the time to reply! This solved the trick! I forgot i had re-installed Nvidia, and forgot to enter the GPU settings again. BUT, now the loading movie does not show up at all instead;/ i have the setting you tell me in the tutorial for the loading screen.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?