Attack from Mars (PuP-Pack, VPX, BG, TOP)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    MisterKai
    Participant
      @mrkai

Attack from Mars (PuP-Pack, VPX, BG, TOP)

Attack from Mars PinUp Player Pack (BackGlass, Topper)

System:  Visual Pinball Player (version 10.4+)
      Produced, Arranged and Remixed by Kai ‘MrKai’ Cherry

Requirements:

PinUP Player v1.20 or greater

VPX:  Designed to work with Attack from Mars. Does not work with Groni version

ROM:  Designed to work with “afm_113b”.  May work with other versions.
      DMD Colors:  Tested with Standard Pallete and AFM alt color palette

This PuP-Pack does not require a modded Visual Pinball table to work.  No table script modifications are required.  It should work with any Attack from Mars vpx table that uses rom afm_113b, but did not work with the Groni version when tested.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Matt Bini
      Participant
        @mattbini

Cant wait to get this one running it looks like great fun. Thanks for puting it together. Sure it will be a super addition..

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

Damn it…why do I have to take my wife out for dinner NOW…. I just saw this!  Will be checkingthis bad boy a out later!

Thanks Kai!

Jesperpark
          Participant
            @jesperpark

I love this version of pup-vids? Okay whatever it’s called it’s has really good implementation of videos, I find myself getting distracted watching the videos instead of playing the table.  Thanks for this Kai

MisterKai
            Participant
              @mrkai

I love this version of pup-vids? Okay whatever it’s called it’s has really good implementation of videos, I find myself getting distracted watching the videos instead of playing the table. Thanks for this Kai

Oh no! Don’t do that, keep your eye on the silver ball! Thank you, I am glad you enjoy it.

FYI: if your topper is not actually on top of your pin cab and/or you don’t like the frames, i am releasing versions on those that are like the BATMAN one sometime tomorrow, so look out for that if it interests you.

Thanks again. The trick is to get someone else to play so you can fully watch the videos ;)

-K

1 user thanked author for this post.
              senseless
              Participant
                @senseless

WoW! Another HQ release and it is such a nice addition to this table. Everything seems to fit just nicely and the whole atmosphere is just right. This is a good example why Pinball 2000 was invented back in the days and a pity it never got the chance to prove itself. Luckily we now have VPX and PuP and talented people who can make cool stuff like this.

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Well. To be honest – Pinball2000 had only one good idea and that was the backglass IMO. This is what they should have made :)

Matt Bini
                  Participant
                    @mattbini

As expected, adds so much fun to an all really  great fun table. THANKS V MUCH, ITS GREAT !

Psmiraglia
                    Participant
                      @psmiraglia

Just played it. Very nice!!

stevegooner123
                      Participant
                        @stevegooner123

Many Thanks for this, gonna give Pup Player an update later,Can`t find the Palette file for the colour mod of the rom though?

MisterKai
                        Participant
                          @mrkai

Thank you all very much for the praise. It is very kind of you all :)
                          All I was going for was…”cool.”

I am flattered that so many of you found it to be much more. Thank you.

-K

Jack
                          Participant
                            @breikers

This is really awesome guys ! Looks really amazing. Jersey Pinball had the right idea with the backglass.

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

Fantastic implementation, probably played it for a solid hour last night.  Thank you!

Do you have plans to add more or is this a final version?  I’m not suggesting it needs more, just curious, it’s so polished as is!

MisterKai
                              Participant
                                @mrkai

Fantastic implementation, probably played it for a solid hour last night. Thank you! Do you have plans to add more or is this a final version? I’m not suggesting it needs more, just curious, it’s so polished as is!

First of all, thank you. I appreciate, and for as much “hell” as I gave Nailbuster during development, I *know* he does, heheh.

There are “little things” I might tweak in the future, but it is (as we say in ‘the biz’) “feature complete”. AFM is very close to the current “ceiling” for the amount of events in the loop we can respond to :)

-K

roar
                                Participant
                                  @roar

I got some time last night to update my AFM and the video’s look great! Thanks for adding this, I’m really enjoying these releases, I appreciate the effort.

Guga
                                  Participant
                                    @guga

Hi MisterKai, thank you for sharing your work.
                                    I know I’m a bit late, but I tried to install your pack, but nothing appears.
                                    I followed his instructions and copied the folder afm_113B inside the folder PUPVideos, I disabled the topper in PinUPPackEditor, since I only have 2 monitors. My AFM version is correct, it’s afm_113b.
                                    I only have one table that uses pup-pack that is the “stranger-things” and this one works perfectly.
                                    Is there anything else to do besides copying the afm_113b folder?

Thank you very much in advance.

TerryRed
                                      @terryred
                                      MemberContributorModerator

Hi MisterKai, thank you for sharing your work.

I know I’m a bit late, but I tried to install your pack, but nothing appears.

I followed his instructions and copied the folder afm_113B inside the folder PUPVideos, I disabled the topper in PinUPPackEditor, since I only have 2 monitors. My AFM version is correct, it’s afm_113b.

I only have one table that uses pup-pack that is the “stranger-things” and this one works perfectly.

Is there anything else to do besides copying the afm_113b folder?

Thank you very much in advance.

Install freezy 1.7.1 according to my instructions:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmdext-1-7-a-universal-dll-for-real-dmd-virtual-dmd-and-pinup-system/

Note: that the new G5K version 1.0 of AFM won’t work with this pup-pack. It has a bug in the script that needs to be fixed to allow it to work.

Guga
                                      Participant
                                        @guga

Install freezy 1.7.1 according to my instructions:

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmdext-1-7-a-universal-dll-for-real-dmd-virtual-dmd-and-pinup-system/

Note: that the new G5K version 1.0 of AFM won’t work with this pup-pack. It has a bug in the script that needs to be fixed to allow it to work.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll try this.

:good:

washingtoneon
                                        Participant
                                          @washingtoneon

Has this download moved or been removed?  link is dead.  Thanks,

trevis
                                          Participant
                                            @trevis

dead link :-(

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?