Clash, The Pro (Rhodes 2020) “Audio Ammunition”

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Onevox
    Participant
      @rooster

i would of included the mp3s i have the old table and it came with ?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. If you download ver 1.0B the songs from the old table will work. But you need to change the old song. CLSH00A.mp3 and rename it CLSHA00.mp3 .

Onevox

Onevox

senseless
      Participant
        @senseless

I love the update :)!! I fell in love with the 2018 version and this one is just an awesome update!

From the initial version I had 16 songs so I changed the script a bit (lines 430- 47x) so it only selects from the initial 16 and not from 18 songs. Works like a charm!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Neural connection complete (took a bit!) I have access to the Clash’ sub-space signals!     sorry for the STNG reference but seemed appropriate for some reason.  LOVE this Pete!!  Lots to look at and listen to – even while not playing.  And that right spinner is a hoot to hit!  Looking forward to spending some time with this over the weekend.  Thanks to all involved.     …good thing my neighbors like The Clash because my cab sound system can get VERY loud!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Onevox
          Participant
            @rooster

Updated 1.0B to fix the attract song name for new downloads. Also added some instruction on editing the script to reduce the song count. (I think I’m going to add more to my personal version: Armagideon Time, Janie Jones, Version City, White Riot, The Guns of Brixton, Four Horsemen, Washington Bullets, Know Your Rights, Pressure Drop, Julie’s Been Working for the Drug Squad)

Interesting fact: The Clash’s final compilation “Sound System” is a reference to mobile deejay trucks popular in Jamaica where deejay’s would set up street parties and charge admission. This was back in the 1950s and 60s.  A lot of American music was played but because new music was critical to attracting a crowd, the deejays turned to producing music.  As the deejays tried to create the American Motown and soul sound, they created Ska, which led to reggae!  Often, two deejays would organize a “battle” which was called, hold on to your seats, a “sound clash.”

Onevox

Onevox

BruketFans
            Participant
              @backen

Please, I need the songs    pretty-please-emoji

Goody Goody...

Goody Goody...

bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

Please, I need the songs pretty-please-emoji

You can find them in the download of the original table.
                For the extra songs, search them on Youtube and the Windows application “4K Video Downloader” works wonders to grab them as an .mp3.
                Off course I should say “get them on itunes”, but who still does that in a time of gray area ownership of Spotify and the likes?

BruketFans
                Participant
                  @backen

Understand, thanks for the info :good:

Goody Goody...

Goody Goody...

joeplainfield
                  Participant
                    @joeplainfield

Very nice update. Thank you.

mpfabri
                    Participant
                      @mpfabri

First off, love the table and the Clash… Brings back fuzzy memories of my college days.

I have a problem though as the table has hung a few times when the ball gets stuck on the ramp on the left side (right at the drop-off point for the shoot).

I tried nudging it but zero luck.

Also there isn’t any ball or tilt reset that seems to work, so I have to reset the table :(

Regardless, great work :)

Onevox
                      Participant
                        @rooster

I’m not sure. Does it stop suddenly like it’s hitting something, or is it just slow going down the ramp and coming to a stop?

If the latter, try changing the max slope to 7. I’m not at my cab at the moment. I think I have it min 6 max 6.

Onevox

Onevox

Onevox
                        Participant
                          @rooster

@mpfabri Did my suggestions help?

Onevox

Onevox

mpfabri
                          Participant
                            @mpfabri

Hi,

Thanks for the help but it’s still getting stuck.

It only happens when the ball speed is slow on the rail.

It seems to slow down at the 2nd to last ringed junction and by the time it hits the last junction where the drop-off is, it hangs and dances a bit but is stuck.

Sometimes a forceful round of extreme nudging will dislodge it but it’s always tilted by that point and game over. I don’t see any tilt reset happening either.

I tried the old physics from the original table, used your suggestion to up the slope and a few other tricks but no luck.

I’ve fixed a few crazy errors on other tables but this one is driving me nuts,.. wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t really love this table so much.

Thanks and take care :)

Onevox
                            Participant
                              @rooster

Let’s try 2 things, independently of each other but in this order. I can’t replicate the problem so I don’t know if these will work. With ball control, I’d leave the ball just above the spot where it stops for you and release the ball, and it still rolls off.

Select the wire ramp on Layer 7. Select Physics on the options panel: lower the friction from 0.3 to 0.2.

Capture

2.  On Position and Translation, change the  Y rotation to -1, then -2. If no go, then try ADDing X rotation at -1. You will likely have to reposition the ramp so the bottom rails are just under the plastic ramp. (If this works there may be some tweaking in scale to get the ball to hit the lane right.) I built the ramp in Blender so its flat, and let the table slope create the speed.

Keep me posted.

Onevox

Onevox

HiRez00
                              Participant
                                @hirez00

Loaded up this table last night for the first time … looks and plays great.

Immediately added to my “favorites” list

Thank you to all involved.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                              Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?