Coloured rom

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    encryptedmind
    Participant
      @encryptedmind

Im having issues with the coloured roms on ACDC (acd168le)and family guy(fg_1200af) and other ones. I used VPUcolorrom patcher. I followed the instructions and created the .bin file and then zipped it to a zip file with using the same rom name as the table requires. But it doesnt give me a coloured dmd. What am i doing wrong. Im using vpinmame 3.2 and dmdext 1.7.1. Do i need to update those to make it work?

Thank in advance

Thalamus
        @thalamus

A few of those, I do believe you need the pin2dmd.pal file as well. I know in the beginning, those files didn’t have the expected name. See if you find a file in the archive that is named *.pal or something in that direction. Rename it and put it in the correct rom folder.

32assassin
        Participant
          @32assassin

post a video or screen shots  of what you think is required to  get them working.

a  my system is not working post gives us no idea of what you need to fix to get them working.

it can be a simple naming error  or you missing multiple  installation files.

for starters   the standard PINMAME  does not support color rom names   RomnameC  (where the C indicates colored rom)

do a rom test  if you get a ” Length  mismatch” error   you know that PINMAME is finding your rom and your rom has been patched and named correctly.

Capture

Do a test load and you know that your rom is working as it should.   If its not colored then you know

you don’t have Freezys installed or set up correctly

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?