Drunk History Pinball

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    HauntFreaks
      @hauntfreaks
      vipContributorMember

seen this on VPF
      http://www.cc.com/video-clips/8in5tp/drunk-history-pinball-prohibition?fb_ref=share_web

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Video not avail in my location, man I hate that nonsense..  But on the same subject Finally in March this year after a year fighting with local gov. Montreal now is allowed to have pinball machines in pubs and bars.

Toronto still has a law where no 2 pinball machines can be side by side in any establishment.

In Ottawa we have House of Targ & Ottawa pinball arcade, and just over a week ago Ottawa hosted the Ottawa Pinball and Gameroom event, for 2 short days, way too short.

Naboodiver
        Participant
          @naboodiver

LMAO…   That is so cool.   Ended too soon.

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

Video not avail in my location, man I hate that nonsense.. But on the same subject Finally in March this year after a year fighting with local gov. Montreal now is allowed to have pinball machines in pubs and bars. Toronto still has a law where no 2 pinball machines can be side by side in any establishment. In Ottawa we have House of Targ & Ottawa pinball arcade, and just over a week ago Ottawa hosted the Ottawa Pinball and Gameroom event, for 2 short days, way too short.

Do you live in Montreal, arconovum? If so, I’m totally jealous! My son and I fell in love with the place this summer. Our first Canada trip. Your pinball bar North Star Pinball is such a gem. Beautifully maintained machines, original factory Gottlieb sign over the bar, autographed pictures of Roger Sharpe and Susan Ciani (Xenon sound designer), and best of all… totally friendly owners. They even opened an hour early to just me and my fourteen year old son so he could see the place legally outside of business hours. Awesome.

EDIT: Just watched the clip. My new favorite show! Expertly dramatized. :)

arconovum
            Participant
              @nicholaschristopher
              MemberContributor

Video not avail in my location, man I hate that nonsense.. But on the same subject Finally in March this year after a year fighting with local gov. Montreal now is allowed to have pinball machines in pubs and bars. Toronto still has a law where no 2 pinball machines can be side by side in any establishment. In Ottawa we have House of Targ & Ottawa pinball arcade, and just over a week ago Ottawa hosted the Ottawa Pinball and Gameroom event, for 2 short days, way too short.

Do you live in Montreal, arconovum? If so, I’m totally jealous! My son and I fell in love with the place this summer. Our first Canada trip. Your pinball bar North Star Pinball is such a gem. Beautifully maintained machines, original factory Gottlieb sign over the bar, autographed pictures of Roger Sharpe and Susan Ciani (Xenon sound designer), and best of all… totally friendly owners. They even opened an hour early to just me and my fourteen year old son so he could see the place legally outside of business hours. Awesome. EDIT: Just watched the clip. My new favorite show! Expertly dramatized. :)

No I live in Ottawa, and the two pinball arcades we have, are better than I first thought, they both have quite a good assortment of tables. Yes North Star is a nice place, only 2 hours away, we used to have a few friends in that city, but now only 1 and the others have either moved away or elsewhere, so less reason to visit.

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks
                vipContributorMember

I’m trying to find away to steal the video on CC… nothing seems to work….

Scotty VH
                  @scottt
                  ModeratorMember

LMAO… That is so cool. Ended too soon.

That was just a short preview.  These are full-length TV shows.  I haven’t seen the full version, but would like to!

HauntFreaks
                    @hauntfreaks
                    vipContributorMember

let me know if you guys can see this…. really shitty capture

arconovum
                    Participant
                      @nicholaschristopher
                      MemberContributor

geez blocked already..lame

HauntFreaks
                        @hauntfreaks
                        vipContributorMember

I have another way….

https://www.flickr.com/video_download.gne?id=36360985474

Axilla
                        Participant
                          @subdisturb

I had totally forgotten about this show.  I always liked what I’ve seen of this show, but then throw in a pinball episode and my interest is totally renewed.  Thanks for pointing this episode out, HF!  Just grabbed seasons 1-4.

arconovum
                          Participant
                            @nicholaschristopher
                            MemberContributor

thx for all the efforts HF.. but this new flickr link gives “page not found” error, tried a few things nothing worked.

Axilla
                            Participant
                              @subdisturb

thx for all the efforts HF.. but this new flickr link gives “page not found” error, tried a few things nothing worked.

For any of you old school people out there :bye: , I found all the episodes easy enough on NNTP (Usenet).

HauntFreaks
                                @hauntfreaks
                                vipContributorMember

can you post the MP4 of this episode ?… Season 3 Ep 6

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

ok 3 members have sent me this file… and its only fair to share… if you want to see/have this video…. I will have the link posted for 12hrs…
                                  get it while you can… I wont be posting it after this…. thanks guys , enjoy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6nJOT2UQ6zUZDUzX0xnbno4RU0

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?