Ghostbusters_MP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    CarnyPriest
    Participant
      @carnypriest

Ghostbusters_MP

Flyer images – extracted from factory source (sternpinball.com) and converted to lossless png

Instruction cards – extracted from factory source and JP’s rule doc and converted to Flash

the factory cabinet card comes from the best source I found, a promo LE playfield image at pinballnews.com. It is low res and poor quality. Beyond my paygrade to redraw.

All sources included except for Stern logo which originally was extracted from a factory Star Trek manual.

Source folder has my redraw of the coin card that includes my vector redraw of the Stern 30 Years logo. Source included B/W and colored for use in the card redraw.

No wheel image. I like Pookamoondo’s so much that there is no need for me to do one:

Ghostbuster Slimer Pinball Wheel

All sources are trademarks/copyrights of their respective owners. My work is free to use by the community without attribution and is to be privately used in front-ends or for other non-commercial (or at least non-profit) pinball-related applications. I hold no responsibility for their misuse.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?