GOTW January 21-27 – Who Dunnit

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Scotty VH
      @scottt
      ModeratorMember

The game of the week for January 14 to 20 is Who Dunnit from MonsterBash which was chosen by doogie.

Please post your scores this week by replying to this post.

If you are new to the Game of the Week at Vpinball.com, please join the fun!  You may find the following links helpful:

freelunch
      Participant
        @freelunch

I really meant to get back into this last week, but it was Sunday before I knew it.

This is from my first game. Is it normal for this game to vomit extra balls? I have default settings, and I feel like I’m playing add-a-ball.

Attachments:
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

LOL. Vomit extra balls. Guess that is a good description for what I saw too :) Maybe we are just super good ? Ah .. let’s say it is so ! :yes:

Stiffboard
          Participant
            @stiffboard

Really nice table, never played before. Now how does this work, just load an image. Table in tournament mode, not sure what that means though. Thought it meant no extra balls but that doesn’t seem to be the case with Williams tables.

Scotty VH
              @scottt
              ModeratorMember

You don’t need to put in in tournament mode, Stiffboard.  Unless that was specified at the start of the week or otherwise agreed upon.  Typically, Tournament mode limits the impact of luck — do nothing like betting all your points for double-or-nothing on a random outcome, etc.

doogie
              Participant
                @doogie

Not sure if I’ll have time to get in any more games, so here’s my entry for now:

wd

Attachments:
                Scotty VH
                  @scottt
                  ModeratorMember

And, I just squeaked past you, Stiffboard!  2,642,467,350.

Screen-Shot-01-27-18-at-10.19-AM

Scotty VH
                    @scottt
                    ModeratorMember

Darn it!  Doogies score posted as I was making screen shots and posting mine!  I was about to make a comment like “now I’ll I have to do is pray that Doogie doesn’t play this week, and I may have a chance of winning one of these!” :-(

Scotty VH
                      @scottt
                      ModeratorMember

OK… so Doogie takes the win, but since he chose this week’s table, it is me (Scotty VH).  I’ll choose Comet.

DJRobX
                        @djrobx
                        MemberModerator

You don’t need to put in in tournament mode, Stiffboard. Unless that was specified at the start of the week or otherwise agreed upon. Typically, Tournament mode limits the impact of luck — do nothing like betting all your points for double-or-nothing on a random outcome, etc.

I read somewhere that Tournament Mode will make the roulette wheel pay out every other time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?