JP’s Elvis MOD

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    DarthMarino
    Participant
      @darthmarino

You are supposed to be able to lane change at the top after you shoot the ball as a skill shot.  I added a trigger called sw10 near the top of the plunger lane and this corrects the issue. The scripting for this switch is already there.

I did occasionally have issues with the drop targets. One time the ball actually got permanently stuck in one of the targets and another time one was down but the game didn’t know that. I changed the scripting to this and I haven’t had any issues after playing for a good while:

Sub sw17_Dropped:dtBankL.Hit 1:End Sub
      Sub sw18_Dropped:dtBankL.Hit 2:End Sub
      Sub sw19_Dropped:dtBankL.Hit 3:End Sub
      Sub sw20_Dropped:dtBankL.Hit 4:End Sub
      Sub sw21_Dropped:dtBankL.Hit 5:End Sub

I put an invisible wall to possibly help with the stuck ball issue but it might not be necessary with this coding.

Thalamus
        @thalamus

I don’t know. Might not be the version in question. But, I’m pretty sure that I’ve been able to use lane change for Elvis ?! Guess I’ll have to revisit and verify.

DarthMarino
        Participant
          @darthmarino

I don’t know. Might not be the version in question. But, I’m pretty sure that I’ve been able to use lane change for Elvis ?! Guess I’ll have to revisit and verify.

Lane change works during the game. But you are supposed to be able to do it when you first shoot the ball to earn the skill shot. This video starting at 21:48 explains what I mean. I believe the missing sw10 is the cause since that indicates that the ball is in play.

https://youtu.be/5fnxYCA5Rbg?t=1308

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Thalamus
            @thalamus

Sounds like you found a issue. Thanks for sharing. :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?