Kiss (Bally 1979)

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    WallClock
    Participant
      @wall

Just wanted to update, I did get my sounds for Bally tables to work again ,  by downloading the Sound Samples here  https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/sound-samples/   , don’t really know why it worked,  as it was the same size file and name I had in there already(from vpforums)   ,  maybe it was just because it was Tuesday ??

Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Tom
      Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation

Hmmm.  I don’t know about this.  Maybe @randr can chime in.  Maybe this would be a fix for the sound issue in the F6 menu for. Eight ball/ stellar airship.  I am not home and won’t be for the next couple weeks so I can’t check it out.  @thalamus, if you get a chance can you try it out

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

How’s Vegas @armyaviation ?  Check out the HoF yet?  Take some pics!!

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation

It’s great so far.  I may try and get to the hall of fame tomorrow.  We are gonna hit up Fremont street tonight and take in Old Vegas.  I heard of a restaurant called Heartattack grille, google it, funny as shit.  We did make it to the hard rock the other night for the AVN awards.  If you don’t know what that is, google it too!

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Ha!  I think you mean the AVN awards ;)  I’ve never been out there, not a gambler, but would love to experience some day.  Also heard that Old Vegas is the place to go.  Try to stay out of trouble..Cheers!!

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation

Damn autocorrect,  yes the AVN was interesting.  Every time we met one of the models we would google her… the results were comical.

JR
                Participant
                  @jfr1

so yeah…forget the pins, now we want to see pics of that!

Tom
                  Participant
                    @armyaviation

This is my buddy, I didn’t take any pics of me, no evidence is good evidence, ask Trump!   There two were up for best milf.  They were a hoot

2C6A9F9C-2A49-4354-ADA4-ED35DB35BD29

Tom
                    Participant
                      @armyaviation

Melissa Johnson is on the left, she used to be a dentist in Hungary

JR
                      Participant
                        @jfr1

So. Up early all bright-eyed and heading to …endless buffets…or that pinball place!

psiomicron
                        Participant
                          @psiomicron

I’m not getting chimes or noises, I downloaded the Bally sound samples and they are in my VinpinMame folder, also hit F6 and still nothing. Anybody got any ideas?

Thalamus
                            @thalamus

@psiomicron : https://vpinball.com/wiki/visual-pinball-knowledge-base/reset-a-table-to-default/ – give that a try first and foremost. Of course, also check that the rom is “valid” (getting OK on all the files)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            outhere
                              @outhere

I’m not getting chimes or noises, I downloaded the Bally sound samples and they are in my VinpinMame folder, also hit F6 and still nothing. Anybody got any ideas?

Do you also have this rom in your Rom’s folder — http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/1501-kisszip/

psiomicron
                              Participant
                                @psiomicron

@Thalamus I did what you suggested but still getting the same issue, get the base sounds, but not the chimes and stuff. I also re-downloaded the kiss rom as @outhere suggested, plus tried kissb kissc and kissd all the same issue. They all tested OK. Also tried on the Kiss 2.3 table and the same issue.

Tom
                                Participant
                                  @armyaviation

You are getting the tunes but not the chimes?  Did you try changing the dip switch in the F6 menu

psiomicron
                                  Participant
                                    @psiomicron

@Tom no tunes nor chimes, just the standard flipper and pluger, etc. sounds. I even played around with the Audio preferences but nada. Also notices Paragon is doing the same thing.

Tom
                                    Participant
                                      @armyaviation

Are you using 10.6 or 7 clean out items in table folder that shouldn’t be there.  Worst case fresh install of vpx

Thalamus
                                        @thalamus

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=33

psiomicron
                                        Participant
                                          @psiomicron

Well I got it to work. I copied the samples folder from VpinMAME with the zip file to the Visual Pinball root folder and now it works! Thanks for all the suggestions!

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?