LEDWiz not working with DOF

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rastan350
    Participant
      @rastan350

Hello,

Just got LEDWiz setup with a Launch button and 2 beacons. If I test the ports with LEDBlinky everything works and lights up as expected. I have added the LEDWiz ID#1 to DOF Config tool and set the port assignments, downloaded the config files and replaced.

I get nothing in the DOF tester tool or on any table. I also have a SainSmart, Teensy and Pinscape. I am not sure what else to try at this point. I am sure I a missing something stupid. Any help would be very appreciated as always.

From what I can tell from the log it is detecting the LEDWiz at ID#1.

Log is attached.

Thanks,

Nick

Attachments:
      NORTHERNLITEZ
      Participant
        @northernlitez

Did you ever find a solution to your problem.   I went through the same steps as you and I can’t get the ledwiz to work with DOF.  The buttons work fine in pinup popper but not in visual pinball :-( just as you I generated the config files, placed them in the proper folder.  B2S shows that DOF is functional with no errors my buttons just don’t work.. Very frustrating

Dave

Rastan350
        Participant
          @rastan350

Dave,

Sorry just saw your reply now. I know it’s been a while and I don’t even remember what my issue was. I want to say my Pinscape LEDWiz ID was conflicting with my true LEDWiz. I had to change the Pincscape ID via the config tool. If you are still having issues PM me and I can try to help you.

Thanks,

Nick

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?