PinballX Videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Tyson
    Participant
      @tyson171

Anyone interested in any PinballX attract videos for the playfield and backglass? I didn’t like the one from GameEX database, so i’ve started to record all of my own. 1920 x 1080 playfield, and then just the backglass at 1280×768. Let me know, I would be glad to upload them.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr

Would be great! There is a nice collection here already but missing some did you look in downloads section here?

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

Tyson
        Participant
          @tyson171

Skipped right over it! I’ll have to download a few to see how they look on my cabinet. My files are a little larger, and include the backglass (i’ve noticed that the backglass videos playing in pinballx load a lot faster versus loading the Directb2s files directly). If anything I could upload all of my back glasses I recorded. Let me know, would be glad to contribute something.

(BTW anything that is a backglass video is DirectB2S for my cab. ACDC is a bad example of a backglass as a video)

Thanks,
          Tyson

Attachments:
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr

Would be great if you could fill the ones missing here! is some work to upload files but would be great to get list more complete! I think gtxjoe is working on some as well but not sure. Use THIS Form to upload files and please list if sound or no sound or any other details would be nice. thanks!

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

gtxjoe
            Participant
              @gtxjoe

Hey randr,

I tried to upload the wheel collection but the upload form accepted all my info and the filename but it timed out while processing/uploading the 400+ meg file.

As for table, backglass, dmd videos and images, I decided to go with a video recorder script that will automatically walk through the pinballx VP xml files and create all the missing media. It’s working – You just have to download ffmpeg from ffmpeg.org and the PBX videorecorder here:

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/15207-capture-videos-to-pinballx-media-table-backglass-and-dmd/?p=150036

Josh
              Participant
                @osujd

Hey gtxjoe,

Thanks for the video recorder this is a really helpful tool. I am running into a bit of an odd issue where every 4th table that the recorder try to load fails. It doesn’t matter the table or where I start on the list every forth table fails to load. Any thought on what my be causing this type of problem?

rocknroll
                Participant
                  @rocknroll

It would be nice if someone could upload some pinball arcade playfield videos. I tried recording some via camtasia studio but I have stutter. I’m using a 750ti video card, I don’t get why it’s stuttering. There are ones available that are not on a pay site up to earthshaker I believe, but the last 9-10 tables are not available on a non pay site.

Chapel
                  Participant
                    @chapel78

Anyone have any playfield images/videos for Star Trek (Stern 2013), Metallica (Stern 2013), or for Kingpin (Capcom 1996). Or if anyone knows of a good screen capture or recording software could try and make some for these tables and upload them. Thanks in advance.

Jodannar
                    Participant
                      @jodannar

I can make the videos. but my pinball x stutters when playing them back. well it freeze frames on a video when you scroll to the next and shows that frame for all other tables. super annoying, can’t find a fix yet. I recommend using the PBX recorder app. it works really well for capturing. Link in the thread above.

freneticamnesic
                        @freneticamnesic

I uploaded videos for some of the tables I’ve done

Star Trek
                        Kingpin
                        Metallica

Just table videos – I don’t personally use backglass images or videos anymore since PinballX started supporting directb2s :)

Punch it!

Punch it!

Chapel
                        Participant
                          @chapel78

Thanks for posting those table videos as I had been trying to find some for those 3 :yahoo:

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr

Agreed thanks fren not only do you make the table but you make the video too! can we members contribute something?! Anything?! :) we all are not worthy

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

Josh
                            Participant
                              @osujd

Does anyone have the Pinball FX2 Backglass videos without grills? It looks like these were uploaded to Gameex by Namson several years back but all the links are dead.

Josh
                              Participant
                                @osujd

All I am not sure what the proper procedure is here but I found a link with all the backglass videos no grill for Pinball fx2. I can download them here if that is ok, but they are not mine personally.

http://www.pincabpassion.net/t2121p175-pinball-fx2-mega-pack-backglass-videos-pour-pincab-3-ecrans?highlight=Wild+West+Backglass

randr
                                Keymaster
                                  @randr

Glad you found them! No reason for this site to host them when they are elsewhere. Plus not your “work” but the link is great! Thanks :)

for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?