Request db2s makers

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by roar.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ICPjuggla
      @icpjuggla

Can someone make a mint Big Bang Bar authentic db2s or at least clean up and fix up the one available. I’d really like to have this on my cab but won’t put it on unless I have a nice db2s to go with the table..

Thx in advance
      -ICPjuggla

HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks

get me a video link …. I’ll look for a clean image

EDIT: I have an image I can use and its 2048 pixel wide, so thats perfect…

ICPjuggla
          @icpjuggla

It should be an easy one as I think it only has a fluorescent tube in it.. :-)

HauntFreaks
            @hauntfreaks

AAAAHHHHH…. todd  …. ok ok… i’ll watch with the sound down… that tard is about 35mins from me…. $$$$ for $$ amount of work

ICPjuggla
              @icpjuggla

@hauntfreaks how is the db2s coming buddy? I know you get distracted quick, just a friendly reminder… lol :-)

HauntFreaks
                @hauntfreaks

LOL…. dude right I’m the fuckin worst….lol

yeah I’ve been lookin for a good grill image, I know you’re a 3 screener , but some of use 2 screeners need a nice grill  :P….lol

so and I have it done with the best grill i could find for now…. does anyone (STAT) know what the code is for the B2S to light up when the game starts, not turns on but starts??

Capture

Attachments:
                senseless
                Participant
                  @senseless

Great table that deserves a great backglass, this is coming along quite nice :).

roar
                  Participant
                    @roar

Haha… I thought I may had installed my speaker grill upside down. I was contemplating which way I thought it looks better and went with the reverse when I was installing the decals for my cab… looking forward to a new db2s!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?