Sharpshooter II (Gameplan 1983)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Kalavera3
    Participant
      @kalavera3

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/sharpshooter-ii-gameplan-1983/

I started this table because I found an image on the internet of great quality, although the playfield was deteriorated, I tried to rebuild it as best I could with all my limitations (I’m not a designer, although I really like that job) that took me almost a month, the plastics They are the ones that Kiwi gave to dboyrecords for the VP9 version of dboyrecords, since thank you very much to both of you, I found only two better plastics that use them and I was able to recreate the spinner that I found for sale on ebay, although the image was by the half, I recreated it as I thought it should be, since there are no images of it

Thanks to all those who worked previously at this table, Destruk, TAB, Eala Dubh Sidhe, Aussie34, Many data helped me to understand how the lights worked and others since there is not much documentation of this table.

Thanks to Stephan (STAT) for his media packageThanks to Wildman for his Great B2S

A special thanks to Inkochnito, who wrote the dip switches on the VP8 table and that he also uses in this version.

Thanks also to the great developers like JP, Assassins32, Ninuzzu, DjRobX,

Rothbauerw, Flupper, Hauntfreaks, etc. I hope no one is offended and I do not forget anyone, but I use many resources of all of them, I also enjoy the great tables they make, this is just my humble contribution I hope you enjoy it.

Press F6 for this options:

Maximum credits= 5 – 40

High game to date award= 1 – 3 credits

Special award= Extra ball or credit

Balls per game= 3 – 5

Free play feature

Play tunes

Match feature

Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr

Holly smokes this looks great. Thanks for sharing it!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria

Thanks, Looking good, Maybe Bumper Need some Update, but Plays very well, thanks.

Couldn’t remember for my “old” Media Pack, i have a new Wheel, uploaded now.

Ben Logan2
          Participant
            @benlogan2

Very nice looking!

bord
              @bord

Nice work, @Kalavera3!

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Looks great my friend – thank you very much !!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                takut
                Participant
                  @takut

Looks great, thanks for sharing  :good:

Micronaut
                  Participant
                    @micronaut

very cool, thanks for your great job, :good:
                    I have the table “sharpshooter of the year 1978, I did not know that this new version of 1983 existed,

Micronaut
                    Participant
                      @micronaut

This is not an EM pinball, the chimes have sounds of EM pinballs, I’ve got the chimes for these others, if somebody wants to try them, although it may not be everyone’s taste, it’s only a personal preference

Attachments:
                      Kalavera3
                      Participant
                        @kalavera3

This is not an EM pinball, the chimes have sounds of EM pinballs, I’ve got the chimes for these others, if somebody wants to try them, although it may not be everyone’s taste, it’s only a personal preference

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””>Good suggestion I try it, and in future revisions if I like it I am going to add it, thanks :mail:</pre>

32assassin
                        Participant
                          @32assassin

thanks for the table

is it me or does that bumper cap look misplaced.

here is a lighter version, you should probably swap the primitive with primitive40  on the default table. as this texture is for that primitive.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Attachments:

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
                          https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Kalavera3
                          Participant
                            @kalavera3

thanks for the table

is it me or does that bumper cap look misplaced.

here is a lighter version, you should probably swap the primitive with primitive40  on the default table. as this texture is for that primitive.

Thanks I’ll try what you say, excellent image for the bumper did not have

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

Thanks for the update !

Kalavera3
                              Participant
                                @kalavera3

Sorry for the description in Spanish, you can see that I translated the page and kept it wrong, the problem is that it does not let me change it, it gives me an error when I want to save the changes

Attachments:
                                Thalamus
                                  @thalamus

We’ll manage – google translate is a awesome tool and you could always update it next time around if you are planning any further updates ;-)

STAT
                                  Participant
                                    @stefanaustria

Now also Bumpers are nice, and thanks 32assassin :good:

roccodimarco
                                    Participant
                                      @roccodimarco

Can someone explain why I cant change the ball image on this table?  It’s driving me crazy!?

Mark70
                                      Participant
                                        @mark70

Thanks Kalavera3 and all involved, it looks great.

kds70
                                        Participant
                                          @kds70

Ball rolling sounds aren´t working in this release. Checked script, RollingTimer and something else. Foung the solution in approximately line 597:

Sub RollingUpdate()
                                          ‘Sub RollingTimer_Timer()

You have to comment the above line with a ‘ and uncomment the line “Sub RollingTimer_Timer()”

Compile script, save table … start table and it works.

If you don´t hear anything than you have to increase the ballrolling volume in approximately 560  line:

Vol = Csng(BallVel(ball) ^2 / 2000) to Vol = Csng(BallVel(ball) ^2 / 200)

Thanks for this release :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Kalavera3
                                          Participant
                                            @kalavera3

Thank you very much for your help

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?