Star Wars – BountyHunter

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus

Been trying a few different things. Pretty sure I exited, not saving in between and I just had a game where I could not provoke stutter with the flexdmd enabled. All I did was to increase b2sBHtimer to 55 from 5. For the newcomers, that would be, cntr+shift+e – scroll down in the list to that name – select and make sure options are enabled on the left side. Now you get a Timer Inverval field on the right side that you can change.

This was just a wild hunch and manic testing, no science behind the change, so, just change it, press start and see if it works. If it resolves it for you, well, then when you exit, press save I guess :)

tartzani
      Participant
        @tartzani

Been trying a few different things. Pretty sure I exited, not saving in between and I just had a game where I could not provoke stutter with the flexdmd enabled. All I did was to increase b2sBHtimer to 55 from 5. For the newcomers, that would be, cntr+shift+e – scroll down in the list to that name – select and make sure options are enabled on the left side. Now you get a Timer Inverval field on the right side that you can change.

This was just a wild hunch and manic testing, no science behind the change, so, just change it, press start and see if it works. If it resolves it for you, well, then when you exit, press save I guess :)

you really do not need that timer, probably could set it even higher

was made at 5 to catch and mirror the fast blinking on the table, and then forgoten about :P

i could fix that one and release an update as i have made a nice addition with some different balls, with option to choose or go random

Thalamus
          @thalamus

Cool. Well, see if others respond saying that resolves it or not before the update :) And, again, great table.

Update : wanted to bump my post here, since the site went down and it would be interesting to know if this is something we need to keep an eye out for if tables do get same behavior.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Thalamus.
          kds70
          Participant
            @kds70

This worked for me … –> https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=46316#entry471849

“Load table and go top menu “edit” then “select element”

scroll down to “b2sBHtimer” and set it to 100 or 200

seems to help some”

I´ve set it to 100 and table runs smooth now. Problem solved.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Guto
            Participant
              @guto

One thousand thanks for this great table, just amazing, what a nice job

keep it up and you will go far

makmak
              Participant
                @makmak

What a nice surprise, very cool table (did not expect much as I am not a fan of star wars and dont know mandalorian)!!! DOF not working here, but didnt check if implented at all. Thanks for sharing, must have been long and hard work for sure!

tartzani
                Participant
                  @tartzani

What a nice surprise, very cool table (did not expect much as I am not a fan of star wars and dont know mandalorian)!!! DOF not working here, but didnt check if implented at all. Thanks for sharing, must have been long and hard work for sure!

will check up on this DOF thing before my next update, its first time for everything :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  tartzani
                  Participant
                    @tartzani

About DOF, what do i need to do.. just make an event for every “action” in the script or is there more to it ?

Do not have any toys on my cab, so cant test myself :P

if anyone could give me a pointer or 2 would be great :)

BrandonLaw
                    Participant
                      @brandonlaw

Here y’all go.

EDIT:  Quick wheel too.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by BrandonLaw.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

makmak
                      Participant
                        @makmak

About DOF, what do i need to do.. just make an event for every “action” in the script or is there more to it ?

Well, if you dont have any toys in your cab, its probably too much work. Also no LEDs? Have a first look here: https://directoutput.github.io/DirectOutput/index.html

and search for DOF in other (original and/or recreations) tables scripts. You will also need to add a “table” to the dof config tool (ask arngrim).

Edit: once it is “up”, maybe others may contribute and add light effects or such?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by makmak.
                        tartzani
                        Participant
                          @tartzani

Well, if you dont have any toys in your cab, its probably too much work. Also no LEDs? Have a first look here: https://directoutput.github.io/DirectOutput/index.html

and search for DOF in other (original and/or recreations) tables scripts. You will also need to add a “table” to the dof config tool (ask arngrim).

Edit: once it is “up”, maybe others may contribute and add light effects or such?

Added a bunch of them to the script already, dont know if its the correct ones

Will put out a new updated version soonish and see if someone will take action and make some…

No plan to get toys on my hybrid cabinet/workdesk, maby if and when i build a proper one :P

makmak
                          Participant
                            @makmak

Just putting commands in the script doesnt do the trick. These are only ‘triggers’ for the dof config tool, as far as i understood. (I managed the dof stuff for my original table just by looking at others scripts and copy/paste, not too hard, even for me ;-), but long ago.)

Thalamus
                              @thalamus

I’m sure he didn’t place them randomly ;) What is required is that the table has a unique cGameName string in the script, and that someone with the right permissions add it to the dof tool. But, there is also a free spot there that you can use while testing. I don’t remember the name of it. But, of course, if you don’t have DOF yourself. It is probably better to give someone with the ability to test it a preview copy. My DOF is still dead. @arngrim might bite. But, he might also be busy with something else.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Thalamus.
                            Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?