Stern Spike Schematics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cadelle32
    Participant
      @cadelle21

Does the recent release of the spike schematics get us any closer to emulation or is this still a pipe dream

Thalamus
        @thalamus

I don’t know. There used to be a guy in our community JayFoxRox that might be able to shed some more light on the matter. If there isn’t anything going on in the background that I don’t know anything about. Would not be the first time :)

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

With the release of THAT table and Farsight’s stern pinball arcade using a translator , I don’t think it’s a lack of knowledge that’s preventing Spike, but a legal issue

as it is, no big deal we have lots to keep us busy :)

Cadelle32
          Participant
            @cadelle21

I’ve noticed the sd card images were also released in raw format which should help as well

Cadelle32
            Participant
              @cadelle21

I get the legal issues with the spa.dll but I was wondering with the release of the schematic if it was possible to build a node bus with say teensy boards or similar  to control vpx in the same way that the spike node bus does, just trying to be a forward thinker I hate that this is stalled

bietekwiet
              Participant
                @bietekwiet

Is there any news on this? I just wonder if the lack of progress at this stage is still a legal one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?