The Sopranos (Stern 2005)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

The Sopranos (Stern 2005)

The Sopranos, VPX beta version. This is a big table. It probably demands a pretty decent hardware setup as well. Good luck!

Punch it!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

got a ball stuck on left ramp gate :) ”gate”

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Dia
        Participant
          @diapwnsyou

Great table and I love the work done but am having some issues while running build 2423:

Ball sometimes gets shot off table and lands near heist truck toy. (Nudge gets it back out)

Super skillshot doesnt drop post when holding left flipper. Then plunges after drain going forward always go through loop like super skill shot but cannot activate the super skill shot if holding left flipper button.

Voice over sounds overlap each other while playing. Sometimes I can hear 3 different voice overs all going at the same time if they are triggered while one is still playing.

newjersey
          Participant
            @newjersey

i think it looks just like a real one, really great graphics.
            plays good also on my cabinet.

Wolfgang
            Participant
              @mrwolfgang

Hi, I thought I’d give this table another go today and hadn’t played it in a while.

The table looksfantastic, however I noticed a couple of things playability wise :

Fish shot (on the left): the ball shoots back out really fast and is an instant drain unless you hit it with the left flipper quickly enough. On the real table, the ball is simply released ; it just drops to the left flipper.

Is there any way to fix this in VP?.

Also, I feel that compared to more recent tables released since then, the ball physics settings on this table don’t feel as realistic or weighty?.

I do appreciate all thr work which went in to the table, but just thought I’d provide some feed (am happy to change any settings myself with some guidance?).

Many thanks.

N3roflint
              Participant
                @n3roflint

Have you tried adjusting the strength of the kickout in the editor? Also physics can be tweaked to your liking in the editor as well.

If you don’t know how we can show you.

TXT11
                Participant
                  @txt11

I had a strange error after upgrading to VPinmame 3.0 beta.  Loading the table kept giving me an Active X error that “sopranos” was the wrong rom name.  Even though I could run the rom from VPinmame itself OK.  I simply went back to my saved/original download of the table and copied it over the top of my current version and problem solved.  Loads/plays fine once again. :good:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?