Willy wonka

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    force10wind
    Participant
      @force10wind

you rock!

Thanks for updating these fun tables

Heinz

1 user thanked author for this post.
      jamosb
      Participant
        @jamosb

Is this Jersey Jacks table or original? Great work btw!

drady
        Participant
          @dradyoz

@adolar I enabled DOF in the table script, however I’m not sure it is fully working either. I think my slings were working but the flippers were not and I didn’t dig into the script to figure out why.

@marty
          do you have an comments on the DOF capabilities in the table?

Yes same, got some things worked out, but no DOF and dofconfig hasnt got the rom listed etc.?

andrej
          Participant
            @andros

how is the best setings pup pack editor for desktop user?

Croppie1Kenobi
            Participant
              @croppie1kenobi

looks great plays great. can’t get DOF to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

Thanks for the table, it’s looking pretty good so far =)

I would like to report one issue though – the analog plunger works fine on the first ball launch but after that the plunger isn’t responding to analog inputs.

Gwen
                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Gwen
                - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Steviehyper
                Participant
                  @steviehyper

Love the newer layout, looks better and translates better to my mini cab in my opinion and plays great. Great work on the pup pack too, really enjoyed this update.

tobiashansson
                  Participant
                    @tobiashansson

This is a great table. But in what line could I change volume in pup videos? It’s higher then the table self :(

Pinbot
                    Participant
                      @pinbot

Thank you for this lovely table. Great looking  and nice to play 

drady
                      Participant
                        @dradyoz

This is a great table. But in what line could I change volume in pup videos? It’s higher then the table self :(

Same I’ve moved some sounds but there are some files I can’t pinpoint like the munchkins. And the magic Wonka thingy. Munchkins almost blows my head off lol unless that is deliberately done….naughty munchkins lol

marty
                        Participant
                          @marty02
                          for the sounds of the videos you can adjust them with PinUpPackEditor
                          me with my 7.1 system on the pincab
                          I have no problem that's why I do not realize the volume.
                          otherwise you can re-encode the 500 sound files but there is work.
                          no i'm kidding good evening

merci
                          Shamous
                          Participant
                            @shamous

Great table Marty and thanks Scotty as well  It’s alot of fun and plays great for WIP  Any news on DOF config yet? :good:

2 users thanked author for this post.
                            aanderlini
                            Participant
                              @aanderlini

Thank you! Brilliant table

AEGER
                              Participant
                                @aeger

Hi, I’m going to apologise in advance for my probably very stupid question…I am very new to this hobby. I have managed to get this game up and running BUT I have no sound at all. I see that there are a LOT of audio files in there but am I supposed to move them to a particular folder in order for them to work? I have tried to press F1 to enable audio but no editing window opens. I have so far gotten about 6 other games with sound, and one other game with the same No Sound issue as I am having with Wonka (that being Six Million Dollar Man). My head is starting to spin from watching setup videos ( I won’t bore everyone with my other problem of not seeming to have a DmdDevice.ini file where I should)

marty
                                Participant
                                  @marty02

hi to get the sounds there is nothing to do they are in the table but for the music and the videos you have to put the willywonka directory in pinuppplayer \ pupvideos and voila it works

Coptimus
                                  Participant
                                    @coptimus

I just have to say thank you!  This table and Pup Pack are an absolute beauty!!

Tom
                                    Participant
                                      @armyaviation

Thanks for building this table, about to try it out but what is the difference between the 2 tables.

marty
                                      Participant
                                        @marty02

good evening yes there are two tables but the rules of the game are identical but one is more playable the original version table and I am preparing a last table which is closer to the table willy wonka from jersey jack thank you to you

AEGER
                                        Participant
                                          @aeger

Hi, Thanks for advice, I have found that switching my audio options to Primary Sound Driver from Realtek Digital Output has solved my table audio issue. Strange that most tables worked fine with Realtek (except Willy and Six Million Dollar Man) but now it seems the audio is fine. However, I still don’t have the music and other audio. I put the PupPack folder in the Pupvideos folder but maybe there is more to it. Like I mentioned before my head is still spinning. Ultimately I have the tables playing and with table sounds etc. just not the fancy extras so really I am pretty happy anyways! Thanks again.

Tom
                                          Participant
                                            @armyaviation

On the next revision, the sounds need to be organized, only playfield sounds, should start with fx, should be on the playfield, all other songs and voices should be on Backglass in the sound manager.  .  Will be watching progress thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?