Attack from Mars Pup-Pack Released

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MisterKai
    Participant
      @mrkai

Hi,

Attack from Mars Pup-Pack is completed and available now. It features the now-chic “Backglass overlay/JJP-alike” style, with complementary toppers and supports over 70 in-game events and triggers.

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/attack-from-mars-attacks/
      https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/attack-from-mars-pup-pack-vpx-bg-top/

Johngreve
      Participant
        @johngreve

I love this!!
        Seems to work just fine with the original version of PUP as I have not upgraded anything with PuP and the videos play just fine. This is so awesome! Thanks very much for sharing.

ilveropaolone
        Participant
          @paologiardina

is no more available? It was retired? as table of Horsepin? Can anyone give it to me? Please!

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

@paologiardina : If a user decides to retract their work from this site. Randr has made it both possible and easy to do. VPU seems to go by that rule too and imo. It is the way it should be. I don’t know if this is the case for this upload or if the resource some how got corrupted. But, it seems at least to me that the uploader wanted to retract it and we should respect his decision. Just like we have to respect Horsepin choice. I’m must say. I’m sorry to see it go, but, I will not whine about it. I had time to download it too – but didn’t in time.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

@paologiardina : If a user decides to retract their work from this site. Randr has made it both possible and easy to do. VPU seems to go by that rule too and imo. It is the way it should be. I don’t know if this is the case for this upload or if the resource some how got corrupted. But, it seems at least to me that the uploader wanted to retract it and we should respect his decision. Just like we have to respect Horsepin choice. I’m must say. I’m sorry to see it go, but, I will not whine about it. I had time to download it too – but didn’t in time.

The pack was taken down by the author, and no was reason was given to randr or HF as to why.

I inquired the uploader if it was ok for the Pack to be shared privately, and he said it was fine.

So, just like with Stranger Things SE… I’ll share the Attack from Mars and Batman PuP-Packs privately for s short time….unless the uploader requests that I don’t. Message me for a link.

Last I heard from him though, was that both those packs may be getting updated….just not sure if they will be shared publicly or not.

For myself, note: I will be away from home after next week, living in a Hotel room for 2 months with probably crappy internet. So if I don’t respond right away or at all, that is why.

etakeo
              Participant
                @etakeo
                This reply has been marked as private.
                randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

This is only one I am aware of…

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/attack-from-mars-attacks/

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?