Color DMD Troubles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lizard
    Participant
      @lizard

I am trying to get the color roms working on my cabinet but VPX keeps crashing with this program has stopped working error. I have them working on another PC fine and have done exactly the same to set up my cabinet but no luck as yet. The table i am using is stern star trek and running the color rom from the Vpinmame test it works fine but not from VPX.

Below is a copy of the dmd device log file from the pinmame folder it shows an error but i do not know what it means. Could someone take a look and hopefully tell me what the error means please.

Cheers

Attachments:
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

I’m kind of guessing now. But, could it be that one one machine you don’t have the required “outside” VP requirements. Like .net and c++ runtime distributable ? Check the one that works, compare and install. There is also the M$ patch. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=26767

Lizard
        Participant
          @lizard

Yeah i have checked that out, i am using windows 10. I figured i would run the 10.4 all in one installer to see if it made any difference, net framework says it is the latest on both machines and the c++ runtime files are the same on both machines as well. That was what i suspected first up, but being microsoft it could still be screwed up somehow i suppose.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?