Hello

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oooPLAYER1ooo
    Participant
      @oooplayer1ooo

Hello

Hi guys,

Had a huge year or two away from the scene. Many life changes, all positive and now i find myself in the same circumstances as when i built my first vp cab many years ago. At home with a new baby and alot of free time.

its Great to see whats happened to visual pinball and especially vpx.

Over the last few months i have been lurking around trying to keep up with things. I am about 50% into a build just waiting for my dmd and some cab hardware to arrive. It wont be long before i have a functioning cab again.

This time differs from last . My brother has moved back not far from me and i am lucky enough to have full access to 22 machines majority are modern sterns and most l.e versions. I have attatched a pic of some of his room.

This is a resource dream for me. I can get whatever i need and test compared to the real machine. This is a luxury i never had before so im busting to make some vp tables again.

Unclewilly im keen for your guidence once again. Also to all other authors i am excited to see the quality of work being published i will be looking at all of your work for guidence

Im not going to be working at a lightning pace but i promise not to be as anal about details as before

oooPLAYER1ooo

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Congrats on the new baby! Glad to see you around again!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Dark
          @dark
          vipMemberContributor

Welcome back player, I would think it’s as good a time as any to get anal about stuff seeing as you have access to so many pins! :P

Some of us have been trying to be accurate enough that we’ve been using real life measurements references,  it seems like a lot of work but in the end it actually takes a lot of the guesswork out of table making reducing the amount of unseen issues coming up.

I always enjoyed your work and attention to detail so it’s great to see some talent come back to the scene.

3dcreation

ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla
            MembervipModerator

Long time player, welcome back buddy! :-)

ninuzzu
            Participant
              @ninuzzu
              vipMember

Excited to see that you are back. I’m a big fan of your tables!

Sven34
              Participant
                @sven34

Welcome  :yes:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?