PinUP Player Overlay and Underlay new WIP features Demo for 2 screen setups!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Here’s a video (featuring one of my new Tron PuP-Packs) demonstrating PinUP Players’ new WIP features such as Overlay and Underlay support both of which can be changed by any trigger (note the NEON colours change for MB modes,etc).

It also shows the new Splash Video function (plays a new video then returns to previous video instead of stopping it), as well as using StopFile to stop only specific files that may be playing, or StopPlayer to stop all videos on a screen.

So you have a DMDExt DMD overtop an Overlay still image, which is over top of two Topper video layers, and a Backglass layer which uses an Underlay still image as well. NOTE: this PuP-Pack is for those who don’t have a 3rd screen DMD or real DMD. Until these new PuP features came along, this wasn’t possible! Two other PuP-Packs will be made for the other setups!

doogie
      Participant
        @doogie

How are these PuP packs coming along Terry?

TerryRed
          @terryred

How are these PuP packs coming along Terry?

Mostly done… but the all new Tron Legacy 3 screen version (BG, Topper on their own screens) looks soooooo much nicer than any other version, and I haven’t really shown much of it yet.

I’ve been busy testing PinUP Popper and PinUP Player’s new features… I haven’t had time to do much more since then.  They all require the newest PinUP Player… so I can’t upload any of them until that it released. No word on when that will be, but I think it won’t be too long. Nail Buster is on vacation for 2 weeks, so I’m basically testing right now.  I’ll eventually do a video showing the new 3 screen Tron Legacy and PinUP Popper as well.

Tarcísio Caleiro
          Participant
            @duplik

Are not we going to need the extended backglass to use these videos?
            Can they be displayed in any position on any monitor?

TerryRed
              @terryred

Are not we going to need the extended backglass to use these videos? Can they be displayed in any position on any monitor?

Do you mean like what I used for FP with my 3rd screen?

PinUP Player allows you to use a Topper screen, a Backglass screen,etc…  so you don’t need to extend your BG down onto your middle screen like I did with FP. You can use whatever screens you want and whatever position you want. There will be a version of this Tron Pup-Pack for almost any setup out there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?