[SOLVED] PinUp Popper – Joystick input issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant
      @shadowshd

Hi,

I maybe blind and/or may have screw up something in my setup but I have an issue with my KL25Z set up as a Pinscape Controller (with latest firmware available installed).

My left flipper is seen as button #0 by PinUp Controller Setup wizard (and as button #1 in Pinscape Controller Tool and in Windows Game Controller wizard), and it doesn’t work as it should in PinUp Menu : when I press it PinUp Menu shows me the Menu Select and does not allow me to navigate to the left when I’m in a playlist.

If I wire my left button on another KL25Z pin, let’s say pin #15, everything is OK.

If I wire another button on KL25Z pin #1 then again I cannot go left and Menu Select is displayed.

I’m using DirectX JoyDriver.

Any tip of what I should look for ?

Attached files : screenshots of my setup.

Thanks.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

i just checked and you are correct.  if Directx responds as button=0…. but of course i check to see if button is >0 on frontend…

I’ll have to patch in next update…

is it possible to use as a higher button for now? or is it all full?

Shadow
        Participant
          @shadowshd

Thanks for your answer @NailBuster and happy to help if I can, at my level :)

I can live with setting my left flipper button on another KL pin for now and wait for an update  :good:

Shadow
          Participant
            @shadowshd

Issue solved with the 1.3.1 update  :-)

Thanks @Nailbuster  :good:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?