Pinup wheel folder help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    widget2k13
    Participant
      @widget2k13

I have put in vp9 as an emulator and it’s working fine but on pinup the games are in a play list folder on the main screen, but in play list manager they are in a folder called visual pinball 9 how do I get them to show in their own folder on the main screen like future pinball, fx3 etc does?

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Picture of the Playlist Manager showing where the files are would help. Its possible you don’t have them actually in their own playlist folder…

widget2k13
        Participant
          @widget2k13

Here is a picture of them Terry

widget2k13
          Participant
            @widget2k13

So does the folder layout look right?

widget2k13
            Participant
              @widget2k13

i think i have exhausted everything i can try with this now, i can add as many folders as i want but they never show up in the wheel bar as the name i have gave them, if i remove a folder that was already there for example future pinball its removed from wheel bar, if i make a new folder and call it future pinball it puts it back on my wheel bar, its got me beat,

is it possible someone could simply try adding a folder in the playlist and see if it shows on their wheel bar please ?

thank you

fakingdeath
              Participant
                @fakingdeath

I just added a playlist called random and used lain’s active sql and it shows up and works fine.
                Maybe a silly question but are you using version 1.3.4? http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes

widget2k13
                Participant
                  @widget2k13

that could be the problem, i will check my version but sure its 1.3.3

i never added none of that <p style=”text-align: center;”> where does that go ?

widget2k13
                  Participant
                    @widget2k13

updated to 1.3.4 but no difference, got a bit more working in the tron pup though but just no video ?

fakingdeath
                    Participant
                      @fakingdeath

i never added none of that <p style=”text-align: center;”> where does that go ?

Sorry, that was just the forum being weird when I copy pasted the link. Updated my post to eliminate future users confusion

widget2k13
                      Participant
                        @widget2k13

Haha no worries

So did you just add a folder rename it and that’s it? Or do you have to do anything else ?

NailBuster
                          @nailbuster
                          ModeratorMember

to troubleshoot… create a test playlist and add only vpx tables to it.  if that works for you, then its specific to vp9, need to recheck how you setup your vplegacy emulator.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?