PupCapture triggers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cure80
    Participant
      @cure80

After updating to  the PinUPSystem from v1.2 I have stopped seeing events triggered from  pupcaptures? Any ideas on how to correct this? Every other  trigger  type seems to work as normal. Only DMD image triggers are impacted.

VPX10.5 beta

VLC 2.2.8

Uninstalled pinupplayer1.2

installed pinupsystem

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

you running real dmd (freezy/ lucky?) or lcd dmd?

have to make sure you’re using PuP version of Freezy dmd dll  (dmddevice.dll)… and that dmddevice.ini is setup to use Pup.

also, remember that pupvidoes is now located under pinupsystem\pupvideos  so you need to move all those puppacks there from where they were.

cure80
        Participant
          @cure80

running  lcd dmd, with Freezy installed.

Just uninstalled  pupsystem

re-downloaded fresh freezy ,

applied freezy  files  to  vpinmame

reinstalled pupsystem

ran, but still  no dmd  triggers, everything else  is working great. I am sure I am just missing something somewhere.

I have attached my puplog and a  txt save of my dmddevice.ini

cure80
          Participant
            @cure80

I got  this working now. I scrapped everything for visual pinball and pupsystem.  I moved my Tables, Roms and other custom scripts to  another  drive. Did a complete fresh install completely from  scratch. I copied over the my aforementioned folders  and it now works. Yay  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cure80
            Participant
              @cure80

Something very strange is happening, I have not had a chance to do anything with my system  since i tested and confirmed the dmd triggers were working . Today I tested a pup with dmd triggers and they are  no longer working. I went back to Terry’s Tron  and waited for the attract trigger, nothing happens. I for the life of me cannot figure out what would cause this to have reset. This is my person PC locked with a password so its not like one of  my kids screwed something up. All the files appear to still be there  and my config remains as it  had been. I have attached my log and config as txt

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

Something very strange is happening, I have not had a chance to do anything with my system since i tested and confirmed the dmd triggers were working . Today I tested a pup with dmd triggers and they are no longer working. I went back to Terry’s Tron and waited for the attract trigger, nothing happens. I for the life of me cannot figure out what would cause this to have reset. This is my person PC locked with a password so its not like one of my kids screwed something up. All the files appear to still be there and my config remains as it had been. I have attached my log and config as txt

I think its some kind of anti virus, or Windows Defender  mucking things up. I don’t use those so I don’t see this happen, but it sounds like that’s what it is.

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

your logs look fine….  does back to the future work ok?  that is using just PUP/b2s (no pupcapture)

if so…then the only time i’ve seen that is if the colours are off in matching… or international language in rom that doesn’t match english text.

cure80
                  Participant
                    @cure80

Yes BTTF works and Tron not dmd triggers are fine. I am using the ROMs that  match those games.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?