Star Trek (Stern) (Ultimate Edition, v1.03) (physics 2.6) (DOFLinx – Cabinet Edition)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Thanks. I did Slamt1lt’s Centaur today and must say it was not too difficult. Some small issues but hope to finalize this one tomorrow. A download link of the beta is available via the the vpf forum: http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36042

Read my post on your Table’s thread.

Awesome work senseless! I love your table!

Oh, and SLAMT1LT contacted me and was very impressed by the demo video of his table, and now has it featured on his website!

I know he would love your mods of his Centaur (Ultimate) table as well. Its a great example of a classic EM table combined with modern sounds (and DMD) and music combined with the modern lighting and toys of a virtual pincab.

the_greeze
      Participant
        @thegreeze

Great stuff, thanks Terry! DOFLinx has me re-installing Future Pinball (and I never thought I’d be doing that again!)

:yahoo:

TerryRed
          @terryred

Great stuff, thanks Terry! DOFLinx has me re-installing Future Pinball (and I never thought I’d be doing that again!) :yahoo:

This is what I like to hear! This is what makes me want to do more! Aliens Legacy will be the next Future Pinball table I’m going to work on!

Remember guys I have VPX with most cabinet toys and addressable leds in my cabinet…and I love it….some really stunning tables out there.

…but that doesn’t stop me from still loving Future Pinball. I think by having feedback and creative lighting effects, it really catches the attention of more cabinet owners that wrote it off due to lack or rom and DOF support. There are some amazing tables out there that were just made in recent years.

Now people are seeing some of the great unique FP tables that they may have never seen before.

Well we got the feedback and lights now! I had fun learning how to do this…

the_greeze
          Participant
            @thegreeze

Aliens Legacy, you say?  :yes:

Love that one too… looking forward to it. I’m going to have a look at DOFLinx’ing a table myself soon. Maybe ‘Three Angels’? Dunno yet…

TerryRed
              @terryred

Aliens Legacy, you say? :yes: Love that one too… looking forward to it. I’m going to have a look at DOFLinx’ing a table myself soon. Maybe ‘Three Angels’? Dunno yet…

Thanks. I’m inspired to do the tables that have FIRE buttons, lol.

The hardest part is getting started, but you catch on quickly once you understand what is going on in the table script.

Three Angels? Having DOFLinx feedback may convince HauntFreaks that he doesn’t need someone to do a VPX version perhaps?  ;)

Treebeard
              Participant
                @treebeard

Table looks great, but the ball launcher not kicking the ball out to the table.   I’m a rookie, so I might be missing something.

scampa123
                Participant
                  @scampa123

What button is used to select the game version?  I was thinking that maybe it is the Fire Button, however mine does not work to select the game, which means I cannot start it.

Could someone tell me:

1. Which button is supposed to select the game
                  2. How to configure it for this game.  Script? Pinscape?FP config?

Thank you!!  Can’t wait to play it!

scampa123
                  Participant
                    @scampa123

What button is used to select the game version? I was thinking that maybe it is the Fire Button, however mine does not work to select the game, which means I cannot start it.

Could someone tell me:

1. Which button is supposed to select the game
                    2. How to configure it for this game. Script? Pinscape?FP config?

Thank you!! Can’t wait to play it!

I actually got it…I had to set the Special button for my cabinet in FP….Simple enough!!

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?