Star Wars Empire Edition (VIP)(DOFLinxMod)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dr.Tom
    Participant
      @crile1
      MemberContributor

Star Wars Empire Edition (VIP)(DOFLinxMod)1.1

1.1 Update(see changelog)

DOFLinx Mod to Slamt1lt’s amazing Star Wars Empire Edition.  Feel the lightsaber come to life as you launch a ball.  Duel with Darth Vader via video clips.  And of course, be blown away by an insane amount of flasher animations and knocks with this fully armed and operational Future Pinball Table!

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Yah know….it’s real hard to get my own table mods done, when you keep uploading these and I get distracted.  :)

Gave it a quick play. Great Stuff.

Couple of things….

Flipper (and maybe other mechanical) sounds are still playing. This isn’t a “problem”, it’s only that most cabinet players like hearing only their solenoids going off, unless there are sound effects that are not mechanical that are firing off. That’s the nice things about Night Mode with DOFLinx when its supported.

Blower Fan goes off for 10 secs when coin inserted (same with Minions). I know you want to cool down the customer before they start playing, but I assumed this was longer than you intended….  ;)

Dr.Tom
        Participant
          @crile1
          MemberContributor

Yeah, I gave it a play a minute ago and realized the flipper sounds were still there.  I’ll fix and update it tomorrow.   And, yeah,just trying to cool you off…lol.  I will adjust it.

Dr.Tom
          Participant
            @crile1
            MemberContributor

Hey TerryRed, I’ve tried tons of combinations and I still can’t get DOFLinx to disable the flipper sounds when on.  Not sure what the deal is.  The only way I can get the sounds to stop is to delete the actual “fx_FlipUpL” and “fx_FlipUpR” sound files.  Any help would be appreciated.

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Since there were no Playsound commands for the flippers (and you seem to have entered your DOFLinx commands correctly for the flippers with FF_Sound)….then you just need to click on the flippers and change the ”Sound Effects” for the flippers to ”none” for Flipper Up and Flipper Down.

You do the same thing for the Bumpers, Drop Targets, Kickers, or anything else that you are emulating with a solenoid…..as long as it’s a mechanical” sound, and not a sound effect like a blast,explosion,punch,etc…

Then you should only hear your cabinet’s solenoids while playing…unless you aren’t running DOFLinx or you have Night Mode enabled.

You can see exactly how to do this with my video tutorials for flippers,etc.

DDH69
              Participant
                @ddh69

Dr.Tom, sorry I missed you on the chat.  I presume it was about the question above that TerryRed has given some great advice on.  Just had a peek at the table myself, looking good!

AndyMcDandyCDN
                Participant
                  @andymcdandycdn

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with this table.  The ball comes out in to the plunger area but appears to bounce back in where the game then shoots the ball back out making it stuck in a constant loop.

I am playing in cabinet mode having just put together the 27″ mini cabinet from GRS.

Andrew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?