This topic contains 27 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  ryanc 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
     ozg 
    Participant

All questions should be forwarded to that area, LOL.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

We hope so but needs more information you can add to it yourself but keep it useful info stuff people ask over and over

ozg 
    Participant

“keep it useful info stuff people ask over and over”, that narrows it down, hahaha. Right now I’m trying to get our friend Bob straightened out. I’m sure you could see that in my mail if you wanted, being Admin and all, shhhh.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

If i could i have no idea how. dont think i can do that honestly.

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

Here are the answers:

hardware – buy an X-box

software – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/pinball-arcade/bx1jcfljt5kx

Now, piss off!

Some users who have liked this topic:

BlackPredator72 
    Participant

yes I did – I imported the landscape backdrop and received the error I noted above. Maybe something in my main settings needs to change?

Look for : Incline = Table1.InclinationFS in the script and delete FS :mail:

Darquayle 
    Participant

I started using Fren’s FS settings from his Jan 11 2016 post and they are excellent for not only TAF but for any modern table that has lots of elevation in the rear of the cabinet.  His settings allow the back wall to be very vertical while keeping the rest of the playfield at a manageable angle to seem realistic.

I’ve now updated over 30 tables using his settings and all of them are visually superior using his settings as the starting point.  I have found that I can keep the Inclination (13), Field of View (35), and Layback (60) as he provided and I only have to slightly tweak the Z Offset, X Scale, and Y Scale.  And then adjust the final location with the X Offset and Y Offset.  It takes me less than 5 minutes to tweak a table to look consistent with the other tables of the same generation.

Great job!

ryanc 
    Participant

Just import a backdrop xml you shouldn’t get error

I am also getting this error?

I ran vpX as admin

Open Adams Family Table – > Get error

Inport XML

Try to run table and still get error

I have also tried saving the table after import and restarting pinx and still get the error.

I have followed this tutorial https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/vpx-backdrop-pov-importexport-tutorial/  and still no luck

I have deleted and reinstalled the table – no luck

Can someone help me get this up and running  it is my all time fav table!

– total noob here ;)

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  ryanc.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  ryanc.
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2018 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account