VPX FSS Games in Pinball X (portrait)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil Docker
    Participant
      @dock

Hello all,
      Looking at using the VPX FSS in my cab, so I set up in Pinball X a new ‘VPX 10.3’ exe file that is called FSS.exe (just copied and renamed the original).  I then put all the VPX FSS tables in a single folder and set it all up in pinball X.

The only problem is no matter what I do with the tables in the backdrop editor – I can not get it to work properly in my normal mode (ie portrait).  They work fine normally in landscape.
      The person responsible for the upgrades says to get them to run full screen you need to go into your nvidia settings and rotate your screen.  I do not want to do this as I still use VP 9 games as well.  It would mean resetting up the whole of my cab.

Does anyone know how I can run them?

I enclose a shot of one of the set ups I have done in VP and what is shown on the screen.  This is running as a stand alone outside of Pinball X.

Has anyone done this in there cab?

IMG_4750

On this next picture – the photo size is approximately the size of my monitor.

IMG_4751

My set up is pretty crazy as I run 2 screens in a coffee table!

Reason for trying out these tables is I am building an upright cab soon (like the VP cabs vertigo) and I want to tun the FSS games in that.

Anyone have ideas????

Phil

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I run them like you said rotated display and works fine. I suppose you could setup a database in pbx fss and rotate screen before launch and rotate back after exit that would work then regular vp tables would still be able to run fine too

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Phil Docker
        Participant
          @dock

Tried doing the rotate display on pinball X.  Just messes up the display in VPX when I go back to normal.

Also messed up the backglass placement somehow in normal mode.  Lost all my backglasses !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?