Reply To: Tron Legacy (Stern Ultimate) FP PuP-Pack (BG, Topper, SSF)

elvinu
Participant
    @elvinu

So close . . .

I figured I needed to try to get this table to work before the upcoming Jaws update so I’d be ready for it.

I’m a single screen user new to Future Pinball (much less pup packs for FP).  I just finished following DOFLinx install instructions here (DOFLinx version 7.14):

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36184

I believe I got everything working since after waiting 15 seconds, I’ll press ‘1’ to start the table and I do see the Topper and Backglass videos appear.  For the DMD, I moved MyDMD2 into the Virtual Screen area’s upper left corner.

Unfortunately, after I press ‘1’, focus goes away from the table and I can’t insert coins: ‘5’.  If I click on the table, I can then insert coins and start the game but the videos disappear and won’t reappear.

Typically with VPX pup packs, I’ll edit the pupinit.bat file and add seconds to individual lines and I’ll know it’s working since I’ll see the videos flick off and then on again.  But this isn’t working for this table.  Here’s some details to my pupinit.bat file (I increased the seconds to over a minute ’cause the table takes a long time to load and then I wait 15 seconds on top of that):

start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” -2 68 1
    start “” pupwinpos.exe “Form1” -1 69 0
    start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” -1 69 1
    start “” pupwinpos.exe “Visual Pinball Player” -2 70 1
    start “” pupwinpos.exe “PUPSCREEN*” -2 72 0

Any single screen users out there with everything working?  And if so, can you share your pupinit.bat details or a screen grab from the PuPPack Editor if you adjusted any of those settings.

I do have the Borderless Gaming app running in the background.

My DOFLinx.vbs file is dated Jan 18, 2020.

And here’s the details to my DOFLinx.ini.  Maybe I put ‘#’ before too many lines?  Since I’m a single screen user, I have no idea how Doflinx works.  I got a ton of errors when I first tried running it so I added ‘#’ at the beginning of a bunch of lines to avoid the errors (like RGB error).

If anyone has a DOFLinx.ini file specific for single screen desktop users, please post if you can.

###### DOFLINX – MAIN CONFIG INI FILE ######
    ###### MINIMAL DESCRIPTIONS ######
    ###### UPDATED BY TERRYRED ######

# IMPORTANT! Please go through and edit EVERY section for your particular setup! If you don’t you may get errors!

DEBUG=0

DIRECTOUTPUTCONFIG=c:\DirectOutput\config\directoutputconfig.ini

PROCESSES=Pinball FX3,Pinball FX2,Future Pinball,VPinballX,VPinball99_PhysMod5_Updated,VPinball995,

PATH_B2S_SERVER=c:\Visual Pinball\Tables\

DIRECTOUTPUTGLOBAL=C:\DirectOutput\config\GlobalConfig_b2SServer.xml

PATH_FX3=C:\DirectOutput\DOFLinx_FX3\

PATH_FX3_B2S=C:\DirectOutput\DOFLinx_FX3_B2S\

RGB_STYLE=RANDOM

RGB_TRIGGER=TIME

RGB_MIN_TIME=8000

#RGB_OUTPUT=129

FP_ATTEMPT_LINK=1

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=95000

#LINK_LF=101,50,10000,255
    #LINK_RF=102,50,10000,255
    #LINK_LS=104,50,1000,255
    #LINK_RS=105,50,1000,255
    #LINK_ML=106,50,1000,255
    #LINK_MC=107,50,1000,255
    #LINK_MR=108,50,1000,255
    #LINK_BL=109,50,1000,255
    #LINK_BC=110,50,1000,255
    #LINK_BR=111,50,1000,255

#LINK_SH=112,1000,5000,255
    #LINK_GR=113,750,10000,255
    #LINK_KN=114,120,500,255
    #LINK_BK=115,FLASH,200,255
    #LINK_SR=116,ON,0,255

#LINK_ST=117
    #LINK_EB=118
    #LINK_CN=119
    #LINK_EX=120
    #LINK_LB=121
    #LINK_FR=122

#LINK_FLOL=201
    #LINK_FLIL=204
    #LINK_FLCN=207
    #LINK_FLIR=210
    #LINK_FLOR=213

#BUTTONS_ON=120

#L_FLIPPER_KEY=A0
    #R_FLIPPER_KEY=A1

#L_FLIPPER_OUTPUT=101
    #R_FLIPPER_OUTPUT=102

#MAX_FLIPPER_ON=5000

#KEY_TO_OUTPUT=34,119

#KEY_TO_COLOUR=A2,109,Red,A3,109,Red

#PROCESS_TO_ACTIVE_TIME=1

AUTO_MX=1

OUTPUT_GAME_NAME=0

######## DOFLINX SETTINGS SCREEN ########

SETTING_ACTIVATE=A0,A1,A2,A3
    SETTING_UP=A0
    SETTING_DOWN=A1
    SETTING_CHANGE=31
    SETTING_EXIT=32
    SETTING_MESSAGE=L Flipper = Up, R Flipper = Down, Start = Change, EB = Exit
    #SETTING=UnderCab,115,Under cabinet lighting disabled,Off,Y,114,150
    #SETTING=Addressable,119,Addressable LEDs Enabled,On,Y,118,50
    SETTING=NIGHT,,Night Mode,Off,Y

######## GAME COLOURS ########

GAME_COLOUR=AlienIsolationPinball,Medium_Blue,Lime,Dodger_Blue,Lime_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=AlienvsPredatorPinball,Medium_Blue,Lime_Green,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=AliensPinball,Medium_Blue,Dark_Golden_Rod,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=AmericanDadPinball,Medium_Blue,Lime_Green,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=ArcherPinball,Medium_Blue,Yellow,Dodger_Blue,Blue_Violet
    GAME_COLOUR=Biolab,Dark_Red,Lime,Blue,Cyan,Blue_Violet,Yellow
    GAME_COLOUR=Blade,Blue,Blue_Violet,Salmon
    GAME_COLOUR=BobaFett,Lime,Golden_Rod,Blue_Violet
    GAME_COLOUR=BobsBurgersPinball,Medium_Blue,Lime_Green,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=CaptainAmerica,Blue,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Gold
    GAME_COLOUR=CastleStorm,Blue,Gold,Lime,Dodger_Blue,Orange,Lime_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=CivilWar,Blue,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Light_Salmon
    GAME_COLOUR=Deadpool,Dark_Red,Blue,Medium_slate_blue,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=DoomPinball,Yellow,Silver,Gray,Dark_Orange,Dim_Gray,Orange_Red,Peru,Crimson
    GAME_COLOUR=DoctorStrange,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Lime_Green,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime,Medium_Slate_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=EarthDefense,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime
    GAME_COLOUR=ElDorado,Orange,Lime_Green,Yellow,Coral,Lime,Yellow_Green,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=EpicQuest,Lime_Green,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=Excalibur,Dark_Red,Blue,Lime,Dodger_Blue,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=FalloutPinball,Crimson,White,Red,Brown,Light_Steel_Blue,Slate_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=FamilyGuyPinball,Dodger_Blue,Lime_Green,Salmon,Dark_Violet,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=FantasticFour,Blue,Yellow,Dodger_Blue,Orange_Red
    GAME_COLOUR=FearItself,Dark_Red,Blue,Yellow,Lime,Dark_Violet,Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=GhostRider,Dodger_Blue,White,Yellow,Light_Salmon,Orange_Red
    GAME_COLOUR=GuardiansoftheGalaxy,Dodger_Blue,Orange,Medium_Purple
    GAME_COLOUR=IRONMAN,Blue,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Gold
    GAME_COLOUR=Mars,Blue,Yellow,Deep_sky_blue,Gold
    GAME_COLOUR=MarvelsAntMan,Medium_Blue,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=MarvelsAvengersAgeofUltron,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Lime_Green,Light_Salmon,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=MarvelsTheAvengers,Blue,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue,Gold
    GAME_COLOUR=MarvelsWomenofPowerAForce,Red,Lime,Gold,Slate_Blue,Tomato,Silver,Dark_Orchid,Spring_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=MarvelsWomenofPowerChampions,Dodger_Blue,Yellow,Red,Gray,Golden_Rod,Crimson,Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=MoonKnight,Dodger_Blue,Blue,Cyan,Royal_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=MsSplosionMan,Dodger_Blue,Pink,Medium_Blue,Purple,Royal_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Paranormal,Lime_Green,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=Pasha,Dark_Violet,Golden_Rod,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=PlantsVSZombies,Lime_Green,Yellow_Green,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Portal,Dodger_Blue,Yellow_Green,Medium_Blue,Yellow
    GAME_COLOUR=Rome,Dark_Red,Gold,Dodger_Blue,Light_Salmon,Yellow_Green,Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=SecretsoftheDeep,Blue,Yellow,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Shaman,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime
    GAME_COLOUR=SorcerersLair,Blue,Blue_Violet,Dodger_Blue,Slate_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=SouthParkButtersVeryOwnPinballGame,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=SouthParkSuperSweetPinball,Dark_Red,Lime,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime_Green,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=SpiderMan,Dark_Red,Lime,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=STARWARSDARTHVADER,Light_sky_blue,Dark_Red,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsEpisodeVTheEmpireStrikesBack,Medium_Blue,Yellow,Dark_Red,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsEpisodeVIReturnoftheJedi,Slate_Blue,Golden_Rod,Medium_Blue,Lime_Green,Dodger_Blue,Yellow
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballDroids,Medium_Blue,Yellow,Orange,Navy,Gold,Orange_Red
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballEpisodeIVANewHope,Cyan,Golden_Rod,Dodger_Blue,Yellow
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballHanSolo,Dodger_Blue,Royal_Blue,Antique_White
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballMastersoftheForce,Medium_Blue,Salmon,Dodger_Blue,Purple,Cyan,Dark_Red
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballMightoftheFirstOrder,Light_sky_blue,Dodger_Blue,Dark_Red,Cyan
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballStarWarsRebels,Medium_Blue,Yellow,Royal_Blue,Orange_Red,Purple,Lime_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballTheForceAwakens,Dark_Red,Medium_Blue,Blue_Violet
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsPinballRogueOne,Gray,Silver,Light_Sky_Blue,Teal,Beige,Bisque,Aqua_Marine,Slate_Gray,Dark_Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsStarfighterAssault,Medium_Blue,Dodger_Blue,Dark_Red
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsTheCloneWars,Dark_Red,Pink,Medium_Blue,Medium_Turquoise,Lime,Lime_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueASRoma,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueZenStudiosFC,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueArsenalFC,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueLiverpoolFC,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueJuventus,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueACMilan,Lime_Green,Orange,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueRealMadridCF,Lime_Green,Medium_Blue,Lime,Yellow,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=SuperLeagueFCBarcelona,Slate_Blue,Lime_Green,Yellow,Blue_Violet,Lime,Red
    GAME_COLOUR=Tesla,Lime_Green,Yellow_Green,Dodger_Blue,Golden_Rod
    GAME_COLOUR=TheElderScrollsVSkyrimPinball,Light_Slate_Gray,Gold,Golden_Rod,Dark_Sea_Green,Peru,Tan
    GAME_COLOUR=TheInfinity Gauntlet,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime
    GAME_COLOUR=TheWalkingDead,Lime_Green,Royal_Blue,Yellow_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=Thor,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue,Lime
    GAME_COLOUR=V12,Dark_Red,Blue,Gold,Dark_Violet,Orange,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Venom,Dark_Red,Blue,Dark_Violet,Dodger_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=WildWestRampage,Yellow_Green,Dodger_Blue,Royal_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Wolverine,Dark_Red,Medium_Blue,Yellow,Dark_Violet
    GAME_COLOUR=WorldWarHulk,Lime_Green,Yellow_Green,Dodger_Blue,Lime,Yellow
    GAME_COLOUR=XMen,Blue,Blue_Violet,Gold,Dodger_Blue,Slate_Blue,Orange
    GAME_COLOUR=ET,Yellow,Amber,Sky_blue,Sienna,Aqua_marine,Slate_gray,Dark_olive_green
    GAME_COLOUR=BacktotheFuture,Light_steel_blue,White,Crimson,Gray,Teal,Yellow,Dodger_blue
    GAME_COLOUR=Jaws,Dark_turquoise,Gray,White,Salmon,Light_coral,Tan,Papaya_whip,Peru
    GAME_COLOUR=SonofZeus,Dark_orange,Silver,Dark_salmon,Amber,Sienna,Light_steel_blue,Firebrick
    GAME_COLOUR=AdventureLand,Red,Cyan,Yellow,White,Medium_orchid,Aqua,Dark_turquoise,Medium_purple
    GAME_COLOUR=JurassicPark,Lawn_green,Amber,Yellow,Light_slate_gray,Cadet_blue,Black,Rosy_brown,Light_steel_blue,Medium_sea_green,Silver
    GAME_COLOUR=JurassicWorld,Light_steel_blue,Silver,Tan,Forest_green,Gray,Cadet_blue,Yellow_green,Teal,Bisque
    GAME_COLOUR=JurassicMayhem,Sandy_brown,Forest_green,Dark_green,Dark_olive_green,Dark_khaki,Peru,Tan,Navajo_white,Beige,Dark_golden_rod,Corn_silk
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsLastJedi,Gold,Orange_Red,Aqua,Coral,Dark_Khaki,Light_Steel_Blue,Yellow_Green,Steel_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsAhchToIsland,Peru,Tan,Light_Slate_Gray,Light_Golden_Rod,Turquoise,Deep_Sky_Blue,Spring_Green,Steel_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSFishTales,Forest_green,Medium_spring_green,Pale_green,Aqua,Blue,Golden_Rod,Dark_turquoise,Gold,Deep_sky_blue,Sandy_brown,Green
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSGetaway,Red,Steel_blue,Dim_gray,Navy,Dark_red,Teal
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSJunkyard,Amber,Lawn_green,Burly_wood,Orange,Peru,Dark_turquoise
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSMedievalMadness,Yellow,Amber,Rosy_brown,Firebrick,Forest_green,Gray,Dark_salmon,Dark_orange
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSAFM,White,Red,Lime,Amber,Sea_green,Forest_green,Turquoise,Corn_silk
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSBlackRose,Khaki,Sky_blue,Orange_red,Gold,Aqua_marine,Tomato,Yellow_green
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSPartyZone,Lime,Blue_violet,Orange,Purple,Aqua,Red,Medium_blue,Amber,Yellow,Sandy_brown,Deep_pink
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsSolo,Burly_Wood,Medium_Sea_Green,Light_Salmon,Silver,Golden_Rod,Dark_Turquoise
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsCalrissianChronicles,Yellow,Silver,Light_Blue,Gold,White,Amber,Dark_Salmon,Navajo_White
    GAME_COLOUR=StarWarsBattleOfMimban,Coral,Gray,Dark_Orange,Salmon,Slate_Gray,Light_Steel_Blue,Peru,Tan
    GAME_COLOUR=BallySafeCracker,Orange,Gold,Yellow,Orange_Red,Turquoise,Antique_White,Dim_Gray,Golden_Rod,Crimson
    GAME_COLOUR=BallyTheatreOfMagic,Gold,Medium_Slate_Blue,Tomato,Light_Yellow,Plum,Orchid,Golden_Rod,Crimson,Silver
    GAME_COLOUR=BallyTheChampionPub,Forest_Green,Gold,Orange_Red,Dark_Blue,Green,Red,Light_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSHurricane,Gray,Lawn_Green,Slate_Gray,Dark_Orange,Dark_Blue,Medium_Blue,Cyan,Orange_Red,Papaya_Whip
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSRedAndTedRoadShow,Yellow,Orange,Orange_Red,Forest_Green,Yellow_Green,Blue,Navy,Magenta,White
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSWhiteWater,Peru,Blue,Royal_Blue,Light_Steel_Blue,Sienna,Aqua,Turquoise,Yellow,Beige
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSMonsterBash,Lime,Amber,Dark_Turquoise,Sky_Blue,Lawn_Green,Orchid,Deep_Pink,Thistle,Light_Sky_Blue
    GAME_COLOUR=BallyCreatureBlackLagoon,Light_Pink,Green_Yellow,Medium_Sea_Green,Silver,Steel_Blue,Forest_Green,Golden_Rod,Light_Cyan,Orange_Red,Lawn_Green
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSTalesoftheArabianNights,Red,Chart_Reuse,Dark_Turquoise,Gold,Silver,Orange,Medium_Violet_Red,Aqua
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSCirqusVoltaire,Lime,Yellow,Blue,Red,Orange,Dark_Violet,Deep_Pink,Orchid,Lawn_Green,Gold
    GAME_COLOUR=WMSNoGoodGofers,Forest_Green,Peru,Blue,Turquoise,Orange,White,Green_Yellow,Golden_Rod,Sienna

TIA

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?