Reply To: Tron Legacy (Stern Ultimate) FP PuP-Pack (BG, Topper, SSF)

elvinu
Participant
    @elvinu

Videos not appearing if I launch thru Pinup Popper . . .

I’m that same single screen user.  I’m now using the FP version of pupinit.bat which fixed the issue of videos but no focus on the table.

Videos and focus now work but only when I launch via the FPLoader.exe in the BAM folder.

I added the game to Pinup Popper and when I launch using that frontend, the videos don’t appear.  With VPX, I’ll put a delay in to the pupinit.bat file but that doesn’t seem to work here.

When I launch the game (regardless of FPLoader or Pinup Popper), I wait around 15 seconds before pressing the ‘1’.  I basically wait for the “Future Pinball” logo in the lower right to disappear and then count up to an additional 10 “alligators”.

When I then press the ‘1’, is the puppack initialized at that moment and only then does pinup player look for the pupinit.bat file?

Or in the case of launching via pinup popper, does pinup player look for the bat file as soon as I launch the game?

When I launch the game via FPLoader.exe in the BAM folder, it seems the former.

Is it the latter when launched via Pinup Popper?  I assumed it was, so I tried adding roughly 60 seconds to the items in the bat file but no luck.

If it is possible to launch this table via Pinup Popper and still see the videos, please share your pupinit.bat details and/or a screen grab from the Pinup Pack Editor if adjustments were made.

Note I also tried setting Backglass2 and Topper2 to ForcePop with no luck.

TIA

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?