Big Bang Bar

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

Big Bang Bar

Hey ninuzzu has submitted to me a vpx conversion of my bbb table. it combines my original table with the models from the fp table.
      Rom has given me permission to use his models and i’d like to thank him for that.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Thundernoggin
      Participant
        @thundernoggin

Thank you so much for the great table. I’m playing in desktop mode and the DMD is missing. Is there a way to use the stock DMD? I ran into the same problem with Shrek and it was the VPMDMD but I’m not sure how to fix this table.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Should be there? click backdrop and drag the green dmd away. the if that dont work rem out line 11 in script or set ccontroller on line 17 to 1 works on my desktop so not really sure if none of that dont work ask in these forums for a tip

for IOS and Android

Thundernoggin
          Participant
            @thundernoggin

REM line 11 does not work. Changing line 17 from 3 to 1 does cause it to appear but I lose my backglass. Right now I’m running B2S on a secondary monitor in my cockpit right next to the main monitor. Thanks for the reply and thanks for getting me totally hooked on virtual pinball about four weeks ago when I saw one of your videos. Over two hundred PinballX tables later LOL.

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

:) then try alt-tab to vpm window it must be behind backglass or playfield. toggeling alt-tab should bring it forward then you can move it to proper place. maybe :)

for IOS and Android

Thundernoggin
              Participant
                @thundernoggin

I got it. The B2S Server had the backglass set to standard instead of visible. First time I’ve ran into that. 970th time I’ve learned something in the last weeks. Thank you!

waffen_spain
                Participant
                  @waffenspain

GREAT TABLE THX!!!!

I only have an issue, the sound of the ball running is driving me crazy, sounds way too loud and repetitive, like a giant ball over a stone :/

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Look in script toward end for ball rolling sounds you will see code for it change to fit what you like for volume. I am not at computer to give example but I’m sure someone else can

for IOS and Android

softfish
                    Participant
                      @softfish

GREAT TABLE THX!!!! I only have an issue, the sound of the ball running is driving me crazy, sounds way too loud and repetitive, like a giant ball over a stone :/

Great table, I agree with you on the ball sounds. They are pretty bad in comparison to some other tables. Hopefully the author will have another look at them sometime in the near future.

Pinball Shawn
                      Participant
                        @pinballshawn

My skill shot lights have stopped since updating to 10.2. Am I alone on this?

freelunch
                        Participant
                          @freelunch

My skill shot lights have stopped since updating to 10.2. Am I alone on this?

I do not have this problem with 10.2.

Perhaps you need to update to the latest VPinMAME? Or maybe you’re missing something in your 10.2 build, you could try redownloading, I’m using 10.2.1.

If that’s not the problem, you could try this. Open your folder  for VPinMAME/nvram and move “bbb109.nv” out of the folder. This will reset your ROM settings and high scores for this table. If that doesn’t help (you can move back the original file), I’m not sure what the problem might be, perhaps someone else can help.

GREAT TABLE THX!!!! I only have an issue, the sound of the ball running is driving me crazy, sounds way too loud and repetitive, like a giant ball over a stone :/

Great table, I agree with you on the ball sounds. They are pretty bad in comparison to some other tables. Hopefully the author will have another look at them sometime in the near future.

Look in script toward end for ball rolling sounds you will see code for it change to fit what you like for volume. I am not at computer to give example but I’m sure someone else can

To do this, open the script and CTRL+F “JP’s VP10 Rolling Sounds” and change the line

[code]PlaySound(“fx_ballrolling” & b), -1, Vol(BOT(b) ), Pan(BOT(b) ), 0, Pitch(BOT(b) ), 1, 0[/code]

to
                          [code]PlaySound(“fx_ballrolling” & b), -1, Vol(BOT(b) )*0.1 , Pan(BOT(b) ), 0, Pitch(BOT(b) ), 1, 0[/code]

The 0.1 number can be changed to suit your preference. A smaller fraction like 0.01 would be quieter, a larger fraction like 0.5 would be louder.

5 users thanked author for this post.
                          latin625
                          Participant
                            @latin625

Hi,  I am unable to see the backglass for this great table. can someone help?  Thanks!

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Just change controller to b2s.server in script

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

********************************************************

The Loafer
                              Participant
                                @theloafer

Hi.  Just got around to trying this, man the lighting is BEAUTIFUL in this one.  One question though: there are a few pink items strewn about that I believe are what you see when materials are usually not assigned to them?  If it’s because the table isn’t finished yet, that’s cool, however I don’t see these in the screenshot associated with the table download, therefore thought it best to check into this.  America’s Most haunted has the same issue for me however I think that was about 99% done so I figured it is normal.

If someone can confirm on this table, this is expected, I’m good (not complaining!). However if it’s because Randr posted the wrong table, then maybe I will complain! LOL  Appreciate the confirmation, amazing work on this table.

Will Thomas
                                Participant
                                  @opus33321

What a great table.  I played a real (reproduction) Big Bar Bang at the Silver ball museum near my house and its uncanny

I am getting some occasional stutter.  Only table this occurs on.  Any one else getting occasional stutter?

Tamachi
                                  Participant
                                    @tamachi

Hi. Just got around to trying this, man the lighting is BEAUTIFUL in this one. One question though: there are a few pink items strewn about that I believe are what you see when materials are usually not assigned to them? If it’s because the table isn’t finished yet, that’s cool, however I don’t see these in the screenshot associated with the table download, therefore thought it best to check into this. America’s Most haunted has the same issue for me however I think that was about 99% done so I figured it is normal. If someone can confirm on this table, this is expected, I’m good (not complaining!). However if it’s because Randr posted the wrong table, then maybe I will complain! LOL Appreciate the confirmation, amazing work on this table.

Hello ! Wonderful table, but sadly i have the same bug mentioned by The Loafer (Pink items on the table) and sometimes ball get stuck near bumper zone, and finally when two balls are locked in the 2 “alien heads” game is stuck and multiball won’t start.

Thanks again for the great table, it would be awesome if someone could look into these bugs.

DJ Wheels
                                    Participant
                                      @djwheels

Another great table. Thank you!

giovanni1966
                                      Participant
                                        @giovanni1966

Thank you for the nice table.

The ball gets caught above the yellow plastic tube. Not every time. But if it does, then nudging does not help.
                                        Another time the ball got caught above the drop target bank.

10.5.0 rev 3490

Attachments:
                                        lonchaney
                                        Participant
                                          @lonchaney

Very beautiful table, thanks for your work. :) I have the same problem as above, the pinky circles. Is someone know how to remove them?

Thalamus
                                            @thalamus
                                            ContributorMemberModerator

Ninuzzu is the author of this table and I don’t know if he’s been around our community lately ?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?