Bram Stoker's Dracula (ICPjuggla & Dozer316) wip

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    ICPjuggla
      @icpjuggla
      MembervipModerator

I noticed this wip thread got lost in the sight upgrade.. So I thought I would start it back up again.. Not much to report as I’ve been working on some other builds but wanted everyone to know this table is in the pipeline..

This will be a FP->VP conversion based on fransisco666 FP table…

Attachments:
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      freneticamnesic
        @freneticamnesic
        vipModeratorMember

Looks great probably!

Punch it!

TNT2
        Participant
          @tnt2

:good:

ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla
            MembervipModerator

lol, fren screen shot now available..

sending them from my iPhone wont work.. lol

randr
            Keymaster
              @randr
              ModeratorMember

Great looking wip! Sorry about site issues :) what can i say. looking forward to playing this!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
              So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
              for IOS and Android

ICPjuggla
                @icpjuggla
                MembervipModerator

No worries randr…

freneticamnesic
                  @freneticamnesic
                  vipModeratorMember

This one’s going to look great in VP. I like the way these darker themed tables look in VP10

Punch it!

TNT2
                  Participant
                    @tnt2

Very excited for this table.

ICPjuggla
                      @icpjuggla
                      MembervipModerator

I’ve still been a bit busy with real life! In the next few weeks things should calm down and I’ll b back at it! I haven’t even had time to open the editor or turn on my PC in the past 2 months except to play fren’s awesome Metalica & Sopranos table’s and Knorr’s two releases witch are fantastic, I set a side time to play them all for about a 1/2 hour each on diffrent nights!

But like I said soon things will be back to normal and I’ll try and wrap up my parts of the build so we can get this one out the door..

StevOz
                      Participant
                        @stevoz

Yes graphically it looks great, flippers are way out of proportion and way too long I hope the physics are not implemented as the flippers are.

ICPjuggla
                          @icpjuggla
                          MembervipModerator

Yes graphically it looks great, flippers are way out of proportion and way too long I hope the physics are not implemented as the flippers are.

Your such a Debbie downer dude in many of your posts! It’s actually pretty funny, I’ve got a feeling you do it on purpose to start shit! I’ll let it slide b/c I’m in a good mood today..

Anyway, It’s a WIP thread! I haven’t touched the table in two months it’s not done yet!

StevOz
                          Participant
                            @stevoz

Well it seems almost impossible to offer any constructive critic without being flamed or labelled as a kill joy, so I generally just ignore such commentary. Though in general I’ve found many of the VPX releases really could use a lot more work on their physics / flipper settings as I know they could be so much better and are often very far from being accurate, this was or is a WIP thread is it not?

freneticamnesic
                              @freneticamnesic
                              vipModeratorMember

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

I hope the physics are not implemented as the flippers are.

Punch it!

StevOz
                              Participant
                                @stevoz

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

I hope the physics are not implemented as the flippers are.

absurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd! B-)

ICPjuggla
                                  @icpjuggla
                                  MembervipModerator

Okay, I think I have the flipper size dialed in now.. :unsure: lol

Attachments:
                                  Vampirolatino2
                                  Participant
                                    @vampirolatino2

Well… I can’t pass judge of a tiny picture of the wip. Sure it looks good and will look good and play better at the end, that’s for sure.

About the flippers, compared to real table screenshots in ipdb I can see a little difference, BUT, the picture posted here can’t be compared to the real one because is a little compressed, so I can’t be sure if flippers are a few pixels too close lol. So… I can’t comment on that.

I’m sure at the end everything will be almost perfect because of the people that are working on it. So, I’m not worried at all.

The one thing I’m sure at is that this table will use the lightning at BEST because this table is originally made for it :D can’t imagine how awesome it will be in vpx!!

Keep us posted in the road, we are all interested in this masterpiece of a table. It’s very addicting to play and the use of cool ideas and sound is superb.

Sliderpoint
                                    Participant
                                      @sliderpoint
                                      MemberContributor

:negative: They are clearly too dark…

ICPjuggla
                                        @icpjuggla
                                        MembervipModerator

OMG we just can’t win!!

Clearly they a massive flippers I did it as a joke but I guess it went way over your heads! There is no lighting on the table yet so yeah everything is dark and will get darker b/c I like it that way!

I’m just going to stop posting wip’s and making wip threads! This may be my last table too it’s just not as fun as it used to be! It seems all the trolls and flames post bull shit and the people that actually enjoy what we do stay silent! It wasn’t like that a few years ago!

Pinball Shawn
                                        Participant
                                          @pinballshawn

I think a lot of us are torn. We want to test tables and give feedback, but we don’t want people to get mad if we think something is ‘wrong’ or ‘off’. It’s more out of respect because obviously we all love the tables, so nobody wants to anger the designers and make them stop building them. As for trolls, I don’t get that one. I do see some language barriers from time to time, and I have seen people get mad because things have been worded wrong and misspoken, and that is something we all have to deal with. I love to give feedback and find bugs, but even I tippy-toe around it because I don’t want you guys to think I don’t respect you, or the time you have into it. And I know how much time it takes to make these. Sometimes I just fix what I consider wrong and keep my mouth shut because I don’t want to offend the designers.
                                          Just keep making these great tables and all of us that love them will give you props, and if you want them critiqued, say so. But if you want to criticize you better know what the fuck you’re talking about and genuinely know the real machine.
                                          You guys have all our respect, don’t worry about it. A lot of us really like this site because it’s not as popular as the other and I hoped the people here were a bit cooler since there are fewer of us, so lighten up guys and let’s have some fun.

Flupper
                                          Participant
                                            @philippe

I for one do like your wip. I could make a nice transparent ramp for you, if you want… Cheers, Flupper

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?