Bram Stoker's Dracula (ICPjuggla & Dozer316) wip

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    TNT2
    Participant
      @tnt2

Any update on this? Such a classic table.

ICPjuggla
        @icpjuggla

Yup it’s being worked on…

I’ve decided going forword I will not create wip threads for tables I’m working on or post screen shots! Sorry but that’s the way I’m going to do it from now on! The comments from the penut gallery piss me off and slow progress along the way and I lose interest.

I assure you though I’m still working on it!

ninuzzu
        Participant
          @ninuzzu

If you need help with models or any other thing, just contact me here or send me a pm, I’ll gladly help and also less work for zany.

ICPjuggla
            @icpjuggla

If you need help with models or any other thing, just contact me here or send me a pm, I’ll gladly help and also less work for zany.

Cool, if I need anything I’ll hit you up… :-)

ICPjuggla
              @icpjuggla

Here is an update of the build..

I know I said I wasn’t going to give updates anymore but I’ve gotten quite a few nice messages from members here.. Sooooo, I decided to only give a few updates once in a wile instead of many all the time.. Well at least for this built since the thread is already going.. Please keep in mind this is a wip and both ramp models are missing.. I’m waiting on zany for them, he said he would have them done soon.. :-) Then the table will be off to Dozer316 for his magic.. It looks quite done but I assure you it’s still quite a ways off.. There is no set time for it to be done so please don’t ask.. When we finish it we will release it.. :-) Thx for looking

BSD_wip_VPX28BSD_wip_VPX29

9 users thanked author for this post.
              TNT2
              Participant
                @tnt2

Oooooooooooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:good:

Jesperpark
                Participant
                  @jesperpark

Looks Frickin Sweet!!!

Love the updates when you can, but hey if there is nothing to update there is nothing to update.  I think everyone should be patient, as lets face it we are getting to play these tables for the low price of….free.  There are a whole bunch of people who appreciate all the hard work to yourselves and all the other authors put into these tables.

I’ll just shove my soap box into the corner now  :bye:

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr

I will say for me your contributions here are very important! Table is looking great! Throw use a bone once in a while with the wip updates and all will be good :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

ninuzzu
                    Participant
                      @ninuzzu

Great version!

The wire ramps and guides are models?

The plastic ramps are easy to model, so I can do them if zany is busy.

Maybe we contact him to see the progress and I can finish the job.

If you want to make them look amazing (without changing the environment image) you have to contact flupper1, he’s the master on this ;)

grunger
                      Participant
                        @grunger

Now that is looking very nice indeed!

Not a table I’ve played much of, but hear it is a real players table once you get to know it – so I’m really looking forward to this one :)

Pinbolt
                        Participant
                          @pinbolt

WOW, looks so amazing. Can’t wait to play this beauty.

Naboodiver
                          Participant
                            @naboodiver

Only one word comes to mind..   WOW…   This is a favorite of mine and to see what can be done with this table visually is breath taking.    Please keep us up to date on your progress.

edizzle
                            Participant
                              @edizzle

Yes, Yes, and YES!  Looks fantastic!  Great work as always!

ICPjuggla
                                @icpjuggla

Great version! The wire ramps and guides are models? The plastic ramps are easy to model, so I can do them if zany is busy. Maybe we contact him to see the progress and I can finish the job. If you want to make them look amazing (without changing the environment image) you have to contact flupper1, he’s the master on this ;)

Yeah, pretty much everything on this table is a model.. It’s a FP —> VP conversion.

I’ll send zany a message today.. He had the shooter lane ramp pretty much done as far as I could tell a few months ago.. I don’t think he started on the other coffin ramp though (the part the raises and lowers) is all I need..

I’ll hit you up with a PM and let you know if I need anything.. :-)

ssssswii
                                Participant
                                  @ssssswii

Wow, this looks sooooo realistic. I never liked this table but now I am really looking forward to play it! :good:

wrd1972
                                  Participant
                                    @wrd1972

I really want this one in my Pincab. Looks Fantastic and thanks for the pics. Dont pay any mind to the “peanut gallery”…piss one em’. Your work here, as well as every other authors work here, is greatly appreciated. :good:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

RallyRally
                                    Participant
                                      @rallyrally

Everything looks great and the lighting is just about perfect. I did make some changes to get a flow I liked, to include some more power behind the flippers and slightly higher table slope. Only thing I’m having some trouble with is sometimes I can’t knock the ball loose when the magnet for Mist Multiball first starts and the ball traverses horizontally across the playfield. I’d say it’s only about a 50% chance a good strike will knock it loose. But oh well, I’m having alot of fun with it and it all looks great!

Ron
                                      Participant
                                        @radikal

I really love this table and am SO glad you’re doing a VPX version.

randr
                                        Keymaster
                                          @randr

@ron it is released here…

Bram Stoker’s Dracula (Williams 1993)

********************************************************
                                          for IOS and Android

for IOS and Android

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?