Siggis’ Spider-Man Classic (Spider-Man VE, Stern 2016) VPW Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    drady
    Participant
      @dradyoz

How does one makes the table tweaks to layer 4 etc?

makmak
      Participant
        @makmak

On this phenomenal table I found the plungershot to be 100% identical everytime. So I set “Scatter Angle” of “RPostColl1” to 2 (Layer1)  which gave a little more variety.

edit: Nope – in fact, it didnt work, i guess it was somewhat an accident. One should tweak the physics of gate2 somehow to vary the bounce but I dont know how, if possible at all.

mraaron
        Participant
          @mraaron

If the ball gets lost behind the green goblin after bouncing over the targets on the left the playfield;

Go to layer 4 and set Plastic3 to collidable (untick “Toy” under physics), we’ll put out a fix but I think that should sort it out.

I had it happen 3 out of 3 games. Messed around and made those changes and seems to have fixed it for me also :) TY <3

mraaron
          Participant
            @mraaron

in order to change the setting @drady you need to open the table in vpx. then exit it (press q two times) but leave the vpx table editor open. go to edit, then select element. scroll down until you see plastic3 and confirm it is layer 4. click it then press select. close that window. now in the vpx editor click view — options. you should see name plastic3. near the bottom, is something that says physics and you can click the arrow to expand the menu. uncheck toy. that’s all if i’m not mistaken. you can’t close this window by hitting x, so go back to the editor, view — click options and it will vanish. exit the editor and save changes.

if this is not right, please delete this post mods. tonight was the first time messing w/ the editor to figure this out. seemed to have worked and nothing broke so hopefully it helps those who are unfamiliar w/ the program ;)

drady
            Participant
              @dradyoz

Thanks that either worked or I can’t deliberately get it stuck now lol.

johnbymy
              Participant
                @johnbymy

Magnifique !!!

Merci beaucoup !

Bravo !

7x4x1z
                Participant
                  @cookieraid

How could such an ‘Amazing’ Spider-Man table (get it ‘Amazing’?.. hehe), get even more amazing! Corny jokes aside,

Thanks for the update! :good:

Thalamus
                    @thalamus

Thanks for the update guys ! :good:

breakfastclub
                    Participant
                      @breakfastclub

Haaaaaaaa …… I still have this ball problem that disappears under the playfield, right side !!!! does anyone have the same problem or it’s just me.

Beyond this error ….. this version is superbly lit !!

ronald71
                      Participant
                        @ronald71

whaouuu ! Fantastic ! Super !

Thank you very much for your work and for sharing! :good: :good:

Brad1X
                        Participant
                          @brad1x

Looks and plays great!

vpinballer123
                          Participant
                            @vpinballer123

Hi,

I need some help with your tables.

None of your tables shows the playfiled graphics.

By that I mean instead of showing spidey, I see only black color. Everything else is there and lit.

What am I doing wrong?

I have a powerful enough machine and more or less every other table works with my set up.

I already tried to play with the inclination etc, but that shows zero effect to the black field.

I am using my desktop only to play.

Please help :(

Sixtoe
                            Participant
                              @kiella

I need some help with your tables.

Are you up to date with the latest 10.6.1 VPX release? It should work and I’ve not seen that anywhere else.

nikolafeve
                              Participant
                                @nikolafeve

A beast! thank you

GuruChoc
                                Participant
                                  @guruchoc

Flipper lag is “better” with the back glass turned off, but still not perfect for me.

Ball going through the plastics behind the lite lock target is still there, using 1.0.1 and also done the checked Toy is off fix mentioned earlier in the thread, didn’t fix the problem.

G

ridlar
                                  Participant
                                    @ridlar

You guys are good!

Plays really great on the cab!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Sixtoe
                                    Participant
                                      @kiella

Flipper lag is “better” with the back glass turned off, but still not perfect for me.

Ball going through the plastics behind the lite lock target is still there, using 1.0.1 and also done the checked Toy is off fix mentioned earlier in the thread, didn’t fix the problem.

G

There’s literally a solid wall behind the target taking up the entire area under the plastic, so I’ve no idea what’s happening there, a screenshot might help.

GuruChoc
                                      Participant
                                        @guruchoc

There’s literally a solid wall behind the target taking up the entire area under the plastic, so I’ve no idea what’s happening there, a screenshot might help.

I record all my games on Twitch, happened a few times this arvo early on in the stream, I’ll see if I can hunt it up, might take a few days with Xmas and all. Also just about to start watching Die Hard for Xmas :)

https://www.twitch.tv/guruchoc

EDIT: About 21:16 the ball hits the left corner of the centre Venom ramp and jump over into the lock lane.

http://bit.ly/2KB3wST

I have also had the ball fly under the Goblin plastics and never come out.

G

Thalamus
                                          @thalamus

Make a wall that is 97 in height just behind – and of course, make it invisible.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Sixtoe
                                          Participant
                                            @kiella

Make a wall that is 97 in height just behind – and of course, make it invisible.

Yeah, I was hoping that the primitive wall was enough, but apparently VPX sometimes decides polygons are made from air ;)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 98 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?