Siggis’ Spider-Man Classic (Spider-Man VE, Stern 2016) VPW Mod

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Moxxidude
    Participant
      @moxxidude

Incredible!! Thank you for all of your hard work & dedication to this awesome hobby! This game plays and looks…ahem…AMAZING!

Numiah
      Participant
        @numiah

Christmas came early!
        Thank you so much to all involved.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Matteo
        Participant
          @matteo

thank’s the Update :)

m.

Gramps
          Participant
            @gramps

AMEN to what everybody said above!  I have ask though:  What is Fleep sound?  I have desktop setup and haven’t come across that term yet.

Sixtoe
            Participant
              @kiella

AMEN to what everybody said above! I have ask though: What is Fleep sound? I have desktop setup and haven’t come across that term yet.

Fleep did a very good sound package for his Theatre of Magic release with sounds recorded from a real machine in many different positions, it’s arguably set a new standard in mechanical sound for VPX and is much better than the old baked in VPX sounds :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Jopp
              Participant
                @joppnl

Fan_tas_tic, thank you a lot!

Just noticed a thing/bug…whatever you want to call it:

On the left side, just above the left sling you have those 5 yellow inserts.

On several gameplays the ball ‘disappeared’ there (I suppose behind those 5 corresponding targets)

Can’t see it very well because view is blocked by that plastic with that person with purple ‘dress’ on it but ball disappears there and will not come back: table will do a ball search after some time but can’t find it.

Did not change the Z-value  (just XY to fit in my cab but that shouldn’t change it but I’m careful not touching the Z).

Looks and play though are fantasic! :good:

My favorite pinball machine?
                Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Thalamus
                  @thalamus
                  ContributorMemberModerator

Experienced the same as Jopp. Shot towards the lock target, jumped over that – seems to jump a bit there, which is fine, but, this time it jumped over and over the Goblin targets. I guess, putting a invisible wall there will prevent this from happening.

Might even be so easy as to change the top height of Rail2 to 75 or so from a measly 25.

Oh – no, that won’t work, since it is already a visible ramp. Well, then the wall idea is still valid I guess.

dielated
                  Participant
                    @dielated

Looks amazing plays amazing and sounds amazing. Moved this table from 4/5 to 5/5 on my cab. Thanks VPW! Merry Christmas!

ScottyC
                    Participant
                      @scottyc

wow, really the best spiderman table available IMO. Thank you VPW!

timblo
                      Participant
                        @timblo

A very cool table  :good: – some SSF Soundpositions are not correct :whistle:

and the playfield is a bit bright – but otherwise a great table – i love it – the best Spiderman table for me

Sixtoe
                        Participant
                          @kiella

If the ball gets lost behind the green goblin after bouncing over the targets on the left the playfield;
                          Go to layer 4 and set Plastic3 to collidable (untick “Toy” under physics), we’ll put out a fix but I think that should sort it out.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          Sixtoe
                          Participant
                            @kiella

A very cool table :good: – some SSF Soundpositions are not correct :whistle:

Which ones?

timblo
                            Participant
                              @timblo

I only saw the table for about 20 minutes but everywhere where the ball is swallowed or ejected again … I have the appropriate noises near the pinball fingers

Attachments:
                              jogrady7
                              Participant
                                @jogrady7

Looks Beautiful, unfortunately I get a noticeable flipper delay, which I don’t see on my other tables.  Any idea how to fix that?  Thanks again

Update
                                I was able to solve my issue, thanks for everyone’s help.  As suggested it was a setting on my NVdia Card.  I needed to change Verticle Sync in 3D settings to Fast
                                NavidiaVP

Table looks great and plays great!

Major Frenchy
                                Participant
                                  @steph

Thank you, what a beautiful nice surprise !!!!! Good work

pinallthetime
                                  Participant
                                    @pinallthetime

same flipper issue- feedback I got on facebook (haven’t tried yet)

-verify you are using correct graphic settings -VPJUNKIES FAQ Point 2 then graphic recommendations

-As mentioned, this table is rather consuming. Also we noticed that some d2b backglasses tend to cause issues. Test without bg too.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    7x4x1z
                                    Participant
                                      @cookieraid

Professional quality work. I’m definitely going to be playing the hell out this.

Thanks for the bad-ass table! :good:

Allright83
                                      Participant
                                        @allright83

Physics, graphics, sounds…. It’s just Amazing !

Incredible job ?

liebowa
                                        Participant
                                          @liebowa

Gorgeous and SO much fun!  Another gift to the community from these talented creators…  THANK YOU!

Quick question – which B2S is everyone using?

------------------------------------------------------------

Cabinet Build:
                                          - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Nvidia 2060 Super
                                          - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Spectre 4K / DMD: 17" Dell Monitor / Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
                                          - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

mrjcrane
                                          Participant
                                            @mrjcrane

I’m with Thalamus, wow what an amazing Home Run for the VPW team.  Thanks, plays well looks Fantastic !!! Thanks VPW team for all your hard work on this table. I always appreciate your tables!!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 98 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?