24 (Stern 2009) Freneticamnesic Physmod5

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

24 (Stern 2009) Freneticamnesic Physmod5

Physmod of 24 stern 2009 from Freneticamnesic

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jeremy
      Participant
        @malachi666

I can’t seem to get this table to work.  I can run Avengers, Dark Knight, and other modern Sterns just fine, but this table keeps prompting me for SAM.vbs 3.1 etc.  Any ideas on how to get this to work?  The weird thing is that I used to be able to get this working but since I had to replace my hard drive (Win 7) I can’t this one Stern working.

Thanks again for your hard work on this.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

Hmm… standard things to check are correct rom and named properly. If you can run the others you should be able to run this

for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Daryl
          Participant
            @allknowing2012

So you have sam.vbs installed? Do you *also* have a copy of it sitting in the tables directory? if not give that a try. (ie some times being in the scripts directory isnt enough)

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Under no circumstance should we tell people to put scripts in tables folder. If we do, we should make it very clear that actually the table should be fixed so that at least the script it requires is call the same as the tablename. How many of the problems don’t we get asked each week because a author makes a table containing eg. controller.vbs and then for lack of knowledge it gets extracted to tables folder.

Jeremy
              Participant
                @malachi666

Thanks guys, this is strange.  I have re-downloaded the table and rebuilt the ROM from Stern.  I have even tried putting Sam in the tables folder and it still tells me I need VPinMAME 156000 and SAM v3.1.  Both of which i have installed as all the other Stern tables work fine.  I used to be able to run this one a long time ago but not now.

Jeremy
                Participant
                  @malachi666

OK, I think I found a solution.  I had to download the cab version and then run the DT patcher.  This seemed to work.

freneticamnesic
                    @freneticamnesic
                    vipModeratorMember

Under no circumstance should we tell people to put scripts in tables folder. If we do, we should make it very clear that actually the table should be fixed so that at least the script it requires is call the same as the tablename. How many of the problems don’t we get asked each week because a author makes a table containing eg. controller.vbs and then for lack of knowledge it gets extracted to tables folder.

It only becomes a real problem when you think the tables folder is where it needs to be so you put updated scripts in there but there’s an outdated script in the scripts folder that’s actually taking precedence

Punch it!

STAT
                    Participant
                      @stefanaustria
                      MemberContributor

Fren, do you remember, i thought i have a Problem with the Case and Ball stuck – i solved that ;)
                      had some Games last Days, because i love the Table … also switched to PM Table now (before had VP9).

But i had a Game, where i had SuitCase Multiball, then all 3 Balls does to Drain, but the Game dont stop.

Ken Lowe
                      Participant
                        @kenlowe

Hi guys,

I love this game very fast but I have that problem where the ball gets lost in the case ramp.  I see where Stat solved it but did it criptive manner with just a wink, can anyone share what needs to be done to solve this?

Thanks

Ken

Thiago almeida Brazil
                        Participant
                          @thiagoobr

I can not run this table, what files do I need? :scratch:

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

You need visual Pinball from here, vpinmame from vpuniverse and the rom for the Pinball machine

********************************************************
                            for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?